Norwich charity cup winners 1919/20 A Sun 15th Jan KO 430pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
robbo10

Re: Norwich charity cup winners 1919/20 A Sun 15th Jan KO 430pm

Post by robbo10 »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:55 pm
goonersid wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:41 pm
Biggest game against these c u n t s in years!
Could put us in prime position especially if utd can take points off citeh ( which i think they will)
Also put them well behind in race for top 4!
Please please please!!!!!!
I feel sick already

Really don’t know if I can face watching it
Is it Monday yet….I’m the same mate I just want it over,

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Well if a soft touch penalty for the scum wasn’t nailed on in this game before the latest bullshit FA charge you can take it to the bank now :roll:

We’re going to get rode fucking sideways by the officials here.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Closer this game comes the more I fear it'll be the same old shite over there,fucked over by the officials tick..dodgy pen or/and red card against us tick.. This lot are to the biggest cheating/diving *word censored* in the league and our record there is fucking atrocious :cry: Motd2 and Talkshite in full cock in hand mode :cry: Fuck I hate this game and I hate those bastards.

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64203677

Pick your 11 from us and them….

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Normally I would be nervous but not now, I honestly believe we will absolutely boss them, they may get a sniff but that's it, we will be so dominant that they ain't getting out of their half much.

0-3 and a breeze.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:29 pm
Normally I would be nervous but not now, I honestly believe we will absolutely boss them, they may get a sniff but that's it, we will be so dominant that they ain't getting out of their half much.

0-3 and a breeze.
I hope you are right Lefty. 8)

I'm shitting it mate! :oops: :lol:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:34 pm

0-3 and a breeze.

In theory we should run all over them,they are fucking gash,a 2 man team,but we all know how cunty the officials usually are up the road,and the press just cannot wait for the wheels to fall off the Arsenal charge,I’d take a draw right now

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

The Ref is Craig Pawson - so as long as he doesn't allow himself to get conned by fat TonguePedo and Pot Poodle we should Win!

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

0-3 and a breeze.

:lol:

Well I'm normally like you are before a game against these cunnts but we are so much better than them at this point and I just know we will win.

I don't care about the ref etc, they can't make up the gulf in class between us and them cunnts, they are shitting themselves at playing us.

It's going to be a fuckin landslide.

ESR to come on and score the third, another one for him in the Derby, many more to come too.

Take it to the bank 8) :wink:

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Well I was fine this week until I read this thread , now I'm shitting it :x

Not confident at all and I cant even drink as I've an early start Monday first day back at work. :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

gooner265 wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:18 am
Well I was fine this week until I read this thread , now I'm shitting it :x

Not confident at all and I cant even drink as I've an early start Monday first day back at work. :banghead:
But you Never Are mate! :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:37 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

0-3 and a breeze.

:lol:

Well I'm normally like you are before a game against these cunnts but we are so much better than them at this point and I just know we will win.

I don't care about the ref etc, they can't make up the gulf in class between us and them cunnts, they are shitting themselves at playing us.

It's going to be a fuckin landslide.

ESR to come on and score the third, another one for him in the Derby, many more to come too.

Take it to the bank 8) :wink:
Yep all things being equal we should molest the shit outa them 3 or 4 nil. But with the aforementioned refs, VAR spackers, and the anti-Arsenal meejia witch hunt, I fear we are up against it. Guaranteed they get at least one dodgy as fuck penno, maybe two.

COME ON THE ARSENAL - DESTROY THESE WÁNKERS!! :box: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:anyminute: :anyminute: :anyminute: I REALLY cannot handle this Tension & Nervousness.... :banghead: :cussing: :banghead: :cussing: :banghead: :cussing: Seriously, last night I hardly slept; I was supposed to go for a Ruby with some mates tonight, but I just can't face it or rather my stomach/digestive system can't. :ewwwww: :worried:

A friend of mine asked me if I fancied an all day hike out into SAS Country (the Black Mountains) on Sunday ; he doesn't follow Football. Out there you are very lucky if you can get any kind of a signal on your phone. Must admit I am truly tempted even though the weather forecast is Rain Rain and More Rain.... :hmmthink: :hmmthink: :hmmthink: But I also know if I did do that, I would be a trembling wreck for the whole thing.... trying to get a signal every minute or so...

For the life of me I just don't know how the players handle it; especially as they are so young!

:? :cry: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

This feels like THE Biggest NLD in absolute ages. I mean I know they are All Huge Games, But, this one carries so much going forward. :tickedoff:

And with the FA trying to fuck us at every opportunity.....The CORRUPT.CUN.TS :box: :box: :box:

:cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

FOYS!

:spudsvafc:

#COYG !!!!

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

I go away on holiday on Monday morning, so we are travelling down to Gatwick on Sunday to stay overnight at a hotel.

Have Sunday dinner booked at the local, then seriously considering driving down during the game, so I avoid it and just find out the score when it’s all over.

I’ve not been like this for years, and years, I think we have our Arsenal back ladies and gentlemen :barscarf: :barscarf:

It’s a great way to lose weight mind

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

It wouldn't just be the pain of losing, but the "I told you so" shite we would have to listen to from so called pundits and the media, they'd be questioning our ability to stay in top 4.
I couldn't fucking bear it!!!