Shower of bindipping arseholes* who got us all banned in the 80s H Fa Cup Sun 7th Jan KO 430pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Shower of bindipping arseholes* who got us all banned in the 80s H Fa Cup Sun 7th Jan KO 430pm

Post by augie »

Back to the game, on one hand I am still extremely fcuked off/deflated after our last two shambolic performances and dont give a fcuk about this game, but on the other hand it is against the merdering scouse c.unts and I def want to beat them.

Every year when the cup comes around I advocate resting some senior players cos of the hectic schedule ahead - this season I want the likes of saka, martinelli and odeargod dropped cos they have been absolutely dogshite lately. Start trossard, smith-rowe and nelson instead of them, and play jorginho in the cdm position and let rice go forward with more freendom. Actaully thinking on the go here, dont drop martinelli but instead play him in the 9 instead of those other non scoring c.unts. Ironically enough raya has done ok in the last two games so you wonder if leaving him out will do him more harm, but fcuk it ramsdale needs a chance too so I'd start him

OneBardGooner

Re: Shower of bindipping arseholes* who got us all banned in the 80s H Fa Cup Sun 7th Jan KO 430pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

Let's Turn These Job Shy, Thieving, MurderingCunts Over....

Arsenal 3 - 1 liVARpoolFilth

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

I think us wearing the white shirt is pretty subservient,it’s like we’re giving them the advantage while having our minds on other things,you’ll never stop knifecrime while kids are killing each other over a postcode that they’ve only lived in for 3 years,I read Liverpool are wearing their red home kit? If so that’s a lump of c unt and should never be allowed

augie

Post by augie »

robbo10 wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:59 pm
I think us wearing the white shirt is pretty subservient,it’s like we’re giving them the advantage while having our minds on other things,you’ll never stop knifecrime while kids are killing each other over a postcode that they’ve only lived in for 3 years,I read Liverpool are wearing their red home kit? If so that’s a lump of c unt and should never be allowed

Victims are wearing purple kit

John F

Post by John F »

augie wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:29 pm
Back to the game, on one hand I am still extremely fcuked off/deflated after our last two shambolic performances and dont give a fcuk about this game, but on the other hand it is against the merdering scouse c.unts and I def want to beat them.

Every year when the cup comes around I advocate resting some senior players cos of the hectic schedule ahead - this season I want the likes of saka, martinelli and odeargod dropped cos they have been absolutely dogshite lately. Start trossard, smith-rowe and nelson instead of them, and play jorginho in the cdm position and let rice go forward with more freendom. Actaully thinking on the go here, dont drop martinelli but instead play him in the 9 instead of those other non scoring c.unts. Ironically enough raya has done ok in the last two games so you wonder if leaving him out will do him more harm, but fcuk it ramsdale needs a chance too so I'd start him
I agree with all of that team selection but I doubt Arteta will do it because it makes sense.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:proudtosay:

:hmmthink:

Okay!... So:

Raya or Rambo

White - Saliba - Gabriel - Tomi

ESR - Jorginho - Rice Rice Baby

Nelson - Martinelli - Trossard

:hmmthink:

Okay! Yeahhhhh! Come Da Fuck ON! And Roll Dem Mofo Dice!

8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:23 pm
sk-gtfo wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:06 am
One of the biggest factors in knife crime (and general gang culture), is missing father figures, especially in certain 'communities', but we're not allowed to talk about that for fear of upsetting the woke brigade and getting cancelled.

Absolutely - give benefits and flats or houses to single mothers, and then you have an incentive for girls to have kids with as many willing lads as she wants :roll: Its common now to see a woman with 3 or 4 kids and all from different fathers - does the various governments and woke brigade not expect that to have a negative effect on kids upbringing ??
Sorry lads, we have to cancel you both for not being pc and not being woke. It is every woman's RIGHT to have as many feral bastard kids as she wants with as many deadbeat layabout arseholes as she wants, and it is our DUTY to pay taxes to accommodate the dirty little slags. 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :high5: :lol:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

sk-gtfo wrote:
One of the biggest factors in knife crime (and general gang culture), is missing father figures, especially in certain 'communities', but we're not allowed to talk about that for fear of upsetting the woke brigade and getting cancelled.
Nail on the head! Gang culture has been allowed to run wild because we’ve been told that it’s racist to call it out. It’s racist to want something to be done about it and it’s racist to not want to live around it. It’s racist of me to think that any of “dis gangsta speak dat all dem like yoots” spout daily is anything short of fucking retarded. It’s racist to not want to live in a society that promotes this shit in the TV or radio. The music, which fuels this ‘culture,’ should be NEVER be promoted. Rap music and drill rap or whatever the shit is called is a cancer. It promotes violence and degeneracy. The funniest part about it all though is the hypocrisy - I’m not supposed to play ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’ at Christmas because some uptight bitch got offended by the man trying to persuade the woman to stay with him, but we have songs such as ‘Wet Ass Pussy’ and a whole host of rap and gang shit referring to women as “bitches” “hoes” etc, but that’s fine because it’s ‘culture.’

This ‘culture’ has now been given a carte blanche in society to be as degenerate as it so pleases, and we can’t say fuck all about it. I’m at the point where I don’t care if they stab each other to death. Khan (the worst thing that’s happened to London since the Blitz) will rig the next election and continue to do nothing other than flease even more money from Londoners.

/rant.

Anyway, I hope we do them.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Yeah spot on - there is little hope for some of these kids really. Women everywhere- you can’t even watch football on TV without being subjected to them.

Also I would say another issue is lack of discipline at school - you can’t even hit kids these days, let alone use the cane. No wonder they are running wild.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I thought they’d done away with FA cup replays but obviously not. Draw Sunday and we’ll be off to Anfield again in a few weeks and then we also have them at home in the league early February so could be well sick of the sight of them c.unts over the coming weeks :twisted:

Midz

Post by Midz »

I thought they'd done away with them too but obviously not. It's silly in this day and age not to settle the match on the day. Replays suck ass. fucking putas!!

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

We should win.
They're seriously weakened by injury and AFCON

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

augie wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:13 pm
robbo10 wrote:
Who did they nick them from? Probably stopped off at Hackney Marshes on the way :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Nick Nack wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:28 am
augie wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:13 pm
robbo10 wrote:
Who did they nick them from? Probably stopped off at Hackney Marshes on the way :D
:lol: