FA CUP 3RD ROUND THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Belfast Boy

Re: FA CUP 3RD ROUND THREAD

Post by Belfast Boy »

clockender1 wrote:Thomas Vermaelen - take a bow son :

http://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/ ... en-2988862

Proper Arsenal he is
If you look again ce1 the direction of the double chevron clearly shows the clip is on rewind, the mascot initially had the Spuds pennant round the wrong way and TV actually intervened after being told by the photographer and turned it round to face correct way, still is a funny gif tho and has even taken the media in - was doin the rounds straight after match on FB under title why TV is Arsenal's capt 8) :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Hahahaha. :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol: :lol:

Oh, ok - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :coffeespit:

I fucking LOVE beating the vermin. Fucking LOVE it. 8) 8) :barscarf: 8) 8)

Great performance, great result. TR7 was MOTM for me. Never stopped running, harrassing and taking it to the scum. LOVED Theo trying to explain the score to the vermin pelting him with coins. Also very kind of him trying to teach them how to count. :lol:

A win in the NLD can make me happy for fucking days after. :D 8)

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Glory Glory is typically hilarious. In defending his analysis that Spurs created plenty one of the posters has actually listed 9 chances, one of which is a pot-shot from Rose from about 35 yards that didn't even get in the same postcode as the goal :lol:

I worry for Rodders, might end up getting sectioned with some of these lunatics when Wenger signs his new deal.

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

Cracking post match interview with a Gooner here.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNuXKmNUvIM

:D :D :D

gavbacon

Post by gavbacon »

olgitgooner wrote:Cracking post match interview with a Gooner here.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNuXKmNUvIM

:D :D :D
That is fucking quality!

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

City 1 up at halftime against blackburn in 3rd round replay ,negredo with his 20th goal of the season.hes been some buy for city,if only we had scouts in spain who could have spotted him instead of them fucking about in france and spotting an injury prone wannabee postman.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

2-0 now to city negredo again.

Lee1

Post by Lee1 »

mcdowell42 wrote:2-0 now to city negredo again.
How good is Negredo!...£16m fmob!

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

4-0 city aquero scores the 4th goal 50 secs after coming on as a sub,after being out injured 4 weeks .

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

5-0 now dzeko with his 2nd goal of the night,just think what we could do with at least of 1 these strikers in our team.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

mcdowell42 wrote:5-0 now dzeko with his 2nd goal of the night,just think what we could do with at least of 1 these strikers in our team.
Play him on the left wing and wonder why he gets pissed off trying to put the thing on a plate for M. 50 Pence Head ?

augie

Post by augie »

More of a general enquiry but in the fa cup do the clubs still share gate receipts 50/50 like they used to ? :?

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Yes, I believe they do augie. Although to be sure you could always FECKING GOOGLE IT!! :banghead: :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol: :wink:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

mcdowell42 wrote:5-0 now dzeko with his 2nd goal of the night,just think what we could do with at least of 1 these strikers in our team.
But that would mean having more than 1 player capable of playing as an out and out forward in our squad * Billy Bendtner and Eintein Sanogo do not count.

I can see you haven't worked 30 days in football let alone 30 years McDowell :roll:

augie

Post by augie »

Stories like this truly make me weep at how our club is being run nowadays :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

http://www.arsenalnewsreview.co.uk/inde ... Spurs-fans

One of our fans throws a banana at bale (clearly not a racist issue) at the scum shithole and our club helps locate the joker and he is duly banned from attending football matches for a number of years :evil:

One of our fans gets into a non football related argument miles away from the grove and the club are more than happy to issue a banning order against him attending games too

Yet now we have a situation where several scum fans pelted wally and the first aid guys with coins and not alone have we heard nothing about any of them being banned or prosecuted (unless I missed something) but now we read a story where the clubs sacks one of our own stewards for posting pics online - you really couldn't make this shit up :roll: :oops: :censored:

Btw if anybody knows the steward involved, can they ask him to spill the dirt on here if he could ? I'm sure he would have some "nuggets" to reveal regarding orders being given to the stewards by the club and I would be interested in knowing how they have been instructed as regards dealing with things like anti wenker banners and how over zealous they were told to be