Shit team v good team H Thurs 1 March

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Shit team v good team H Thurs 1 March

Post by OneBardGooner »

The ONLY Concerns/ Interest the Wiggy has is about MONEY - As long as we are making him a profit, which btw have more than trebled since he bought AFC he will stick by the Profitable route. However his son Josh Wiggy is in the UK for a 3 month business residence and if he (hopefully with Gazidis help) forecasts a decrease in profits because of wenger and that a better profit return for next season would be most likely under a New (Carefully Selected and Agreed) Manager Wenger is Toast and I hope he is. #WengerOutNOW

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:22 am
Mistical92 wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:54 am
sk-gtfo wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:54 pm
I'm telling you they can't keep this up, people will be jacking in their season tickets in their thousands soon, bordem and apathy have reached new levels, I hope you're watching Stan and Josh, your investment is going down the pan.
And thousands will be queuing up to take the empty seats.
Just like the thousands who could have taken up those seats on Thursday night when about 20000 ST holders rushed to Ticket Exchange? Didn't see too much take up then
you couldn't sell your ticket on ticket exchange as Arsenal never sold all of thiers - I tried to sell mine

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

The last available tickets Arsenal were still selling before opening TX were probably the most expensive in the stadium. :barscarf: Casual fans are not going to pay £90-100 for a freezing night football, even if ST holders had put their tickets on TX they still would have cost the buyers Grade A prices, £50-60plus minimum. :barscarf:

Fans have rumbled the Grade A ticket rip off, it's not as if the club is competing with the clubs above in the table. :banghead: Add the price of silver & red memberships & booking fees. :barscarf:

As many have said, the new ground is much too expensive & the cheapest seats are often sold out, many fans will vote with their wallets, unless the game is important, league games this season no longer are! :lol:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:02 pm
The last available tickets Arsenal were still selling before opening TX were probably the most expensive in the stadium. :barscarf: Casual fans are not going to pay £90-100 for a freezing night football, even if ST holders had put their tickets on TX they still would have cost the buyers Grade A prices, £50-60plus minimum. :barscarf:

Fans have rumbled the Grade A ticket rip off, it's not as if the club is competing with the clubs above in the table. :banghead: Add the price of silver & red memberships & booking fees. :barscarf:

As many have said, the new ground is much too expensive & the cheapest seats are often sold out, many fans will vote with their wallets, unless the game is important, league games this season no longer are! :lol:
Yes I think the first thing we will see before long is price reductions in a desperate attempt to fill it up, only a few years ago this would have been unthinkable but the damage is mounting up and the goodwill Wenger had has long been used up, along with the good football which is a distant memory now.

Thanks to the Kroenke regime with help from Wenger we are now 13 points behind Spurs, I wont ever be setting foot inside that bowl again until both of those c**ts are gone, I don't care if tickets are a tenner each.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:02 pm

It's a restrictive practice only allowing fans to sell via the ticket exchange when it is sold out and even when Arsenal do open the exchange they can sell only at the listed price. They should be like twickets when people can list at any price up to face value regardless of the club sales. It is also wrong that ticket transfer can only be done if the game sells out and Arsenal change £1 to do that.

Still I shouldn't complain, I ended up with a freebie on Thursday and will probably get a couple more before the end of the season.
Last edited by arrgee on Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:23 pm
Yes I think the first thing we will see before long is price reductions in a desperate attempt to fill it up,
Might see more Category C games and discounts for FA Cup/Europa League along with League Cup, but they will continue to charge top dollar for games against top 5 no matter what Arsenal do.

I think the prawn circle renewals will be interesting. They don't seem to have most of those seats occupied which suggests they are only purchased for five games and who wants to pay £2750 plus for just five games?

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

duplicate

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

How times change 16 years ago today. Miss this legend.
https://www.facebook.com/Arsenal/videos ... dQ-bqmPlWU

Herd

Post by Herd »

Redarmy wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:02 am
Herd wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:00 pm

Did it not get bricked when going to shite hart lane.....on Sol Campbells return......
A few people have bricked it when going to WHL,me included !
:D yeah.... especially recent years...i am old enough to remember when we ruled it at their place
To be honest i haven't found it to be bad ,its a bit of a rugby scrum but the most your likely to get is a quick sly dig ,was much worse in the mid 70's to early 80's . After that and for 10 years we ruled it !