Manure A Sun May 12th KO 430pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Manure A Sun May 12th KO 430pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 9:54 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 9:32 pm
Wow. Just wow. We have Arsenal fans that are offended by swearing? Christ what type of snowflakes now support this club? :oops:

They are just WORDS ffs. :lol:

How any of you would have survived the abuse laden terraces of the 80's, 90's, etc etc is beyond me you poor sensitive sheltered souls. :lol: :wink:

I'll say it again: this forum is a free thinking forum where people can express their opinions without getting banned for going against the club - within reason. It is not a club mouthpiece like the shit old .com forum was.

If you cannot take someone having a dig at your hero player or hero manager then maybe this is not the forum for you. Find one that only allows praise for the manager and the players and you'll probably be happier in your life!

I have to say though I find it a bit hypocritical that some of you superfans are digging augie out as being abusive when in fairness to him he very rarely gets into spats with other members here and will nearly always try to debate their viewpoints rather than question their loyalty or insult them, unlike a couple of you.....

Do what??! Why you absolute cu….. oh, sorry.

:lol: :wink:
:lol: :lol:

Why old man, I can tell you right now I've been cunted by better than you my dear chap. And quite often too I might add and.... oh, hang on. :lol: :wink: