It's back, other games this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: It's back, other games this weekend

Post by SteveO 35 »

Nos89 wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:34 pm
wilko49er wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:55 pm
Disgraceful scenes at West Hum.
But if you want to protest against the board and get noticed, think they made their point.
Fair play to them. Bit different to a half empty stadium with a couple of pathetic banners and some mild booing. 2 years of their new stadium and half a season of a new manager and they've had enough. West Ham now calling an emergency board meeting as a result

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Well done West Ham - shown our club how to protest.

The difference though is that most old school Arsenal supporters have long been priced out of attending games. West Ham have to still let theirs in because the fan base isn’t big enough otherwise!

Moronic club - they should never have left Upton Park.

hertsgunner

Post by hertsgunner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:53 pm
Well done West Ham - shown our club how to protest.

The difference though is that most old school Arsenal supporters have long been priced out of attending games. West Ham have to still let theirs in because the fan base isn’t big enough otherwise!

Moronic club - they should never have left Upton Park.
They might be able to protest better than us but they will always be scum especially after the 1980s when their icf and under fives killed one of ours. Scum forever hope they get relegated .

shu

Post by shu »

Yes but they have real fans , turn up tomorrow to see loads of Scandinavian Arsenal lol fans with their half and half scarves . No chance of a murmur of protest as we all know but yes go on tell us that we don’t envy what they did today because I do.
Wenger won’t leave (Kev tell me why you think he will , wiggy or Joel told u ?) this time next season he will be trying to sign a new contract !
Oh and there is no board to protest against as they (those that count);are not there .

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Love the way anything can be twisted to suit an agenda...an AKB on Twitter blames the West Ham board for yesterday's trouble because they always gave into the fans...and now the fans have a sense of entitlement.. What he is saying is Arsenal are being saved from their fans by not giving into protests about Wenger etc..
I hate West Ham and hope they go down but whatever about the fan's methods yesterday it wasn't hooliganism in the old sense..They have a problem with the board and it's direction and they answer it in the way that comes natural to them..

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

West Ham fans were told they had to leave their spiritual home in order to compete at a higher level.

Since the move they have gone backwards, have a pitiful transfer net spend (so much for competing), have owners who give zero fucks about the club and have completely lost their identity.

I can only pray something like that never happens to us.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Wilson disallowed goal Vs spurs no different to Aguero on mustafi in league cup final. A little shove in the back of Sanchez when he leapt to head the ball. No difference.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

West Ham are murdering vermin. Fuck them. Hope they fold as a club. :censored:

Sickening to see ubercunts like Look at Me Daddy Kamara and his little cock puppet Shepherd treating it with respect.... the same cock gobblers that ridiculed Arsenal protests... :censored:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

I certainly wouldnt mind West Ham getting relegated, but basically their supporters are protesting against modern football - what most on here moan about. I support the stand they have taken. They are lucky that they actually have an owner who appears at games . We are in potentially a worse long term situation with Kroneke, because he gives even less fucks than the West Ham lot.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:57 am
West Ham are murdering vermin. Fuck them. Hope they fold as a club. :censored:

Sickening to see ubercunts like Look at Me Daddy Kamara and his little cock puppet Shepherd treating it with respect.... the same cock gobblers that ridiculed Arsenal protests... :censored:
Amen to that, mate. Add John Cross to the list.

The Grauniad, and Jacob Steinberg (West Ham fan), should take a long look at themselves. Steinberg's piece focusing on the stewards and police was terribly misjudged - and I hope that steinberg or his family never suffer a terrible event where the police or another authority tell them that they are to blame.

:|

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Nos89 wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:44 pm
Wilson disallowed goal Vs spurs no different to Aguero on mustafi in league cup final. A little shove in the back of Sanchez when he leapt to head the ball. No difference.
Really?? Have you ever thought of taking your case to the European court...I suggest you hurry before Brexit stops you.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:44 pm
If the Aguero incident had been given as a foul in my sons under 13 league I'd have lit the ref up for turning the game into a game for soft blairts ffs. :lol: :wink:

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

Man U out of the CL. Typical shit Mourinho tactics cost them. That plus Pogba really is a shit player isnt he?

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:41 pm
Man U out of the CL. Typical shit Mourinho tactics cost them. That plus Pogba really is a shit player isnt he?
Pogba's was a disgrace tonight ..and not for the first time recently..Sanchez was half hearted...

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

i thought all english clubs were going to progress though :rubchin: