THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Midz

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by Midz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:32 pm
Clash wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:17 pm
Now that the puppet known to the world as Professor Stephen Hawking has finally croaked ... Wenger moves up one on the list of the worlds biggest living frauds. 8)
Fuck sake. :banghead:

Sitting here eating lunch in a nice cafe and catching the eye of the stunning young Polish waitress and trying to look cool and just read that and laughed out loud and spat food all over my plate. :oops: :oops:

Puppet. :coffeespit: :lol: :lol:
any pics? :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Midz wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:45 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Clash wrote:
Now that the puppet known to the world as Professor Stephen Hawking has finally croaked ... Wenger moves up one on the list of the worlds biggest living frauds. 8)

Sitting here eating lunch in a nice cafe and catching the eye of the stunning young Polish waitress and trying to look cool and just read that and laughed out loud and spat food all over my plate. :oops: :oops:

Sure!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:14 pm
Wenger knows how to get the best out of players.

Sell them.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :high5:

Blade

Post by Blade »

Dear Aw why do our strikers make rivals GKs look so good?

Whereas other teams make de Gea,Courtis look like fools?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:17 pm
Midz wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Clash wrote:

Sure!

That's her! Think her name was Helena. :rubchin:

Mmmmmm.... :sex2:

:shock:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:26 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:17 pm
Midz wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Clash wrote:

Sure!

That's her! Think her name was Helena. :rubchin:

Mmmmmm.... :sex2:

:shock:

That's the one she had a nickname "The Black Hole" :shock:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

If only this were coming from a credible source. :?

Former Barcelona manager Luis Enrique is holding off on a deal to become the new Chelsea manager as he is waiting to see what will happen at Arsenal. (Sunday Star)

Anyhooooo's

markyp

Post by markyp »

anybody see sunday supplement this morning,made my bloody piss boil!! they were talking about mourinhos rant yesterday and were saying that mourinhos claims were disrespectful to previous united managers and that he moves the goal posts to suit his own agenda!! I couldn't believe what I was hearing,its fine to question a man that has won the lot yet our dear old fraud who claims he built the club himself and has been moving the goal posts for 14 years cant be called out ever!! goes to show the preferential treatment wenger gets from the press

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:33 am
If only this were coming from a credible source. :?

Former Barcelona manager Luis Enrique is holding off on a deal to become the new Chelsea manager as he is waiting to see what will happen at Arsenal. (Sunday Star)

Anyhooooo's

I'd absolutely take him if it meant the end of the dictatorship.

augie

Post by augie »

This current team, under Luis Enrique's management, would show the same lack of balls as they do under the current w**ker in charge :roll:

We need the next manager coming in to have a good tactical awareness of course, but we also need him to be willing and able to light a fire under this precious prima donna w**kers squad :evil: :evil:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

I've been trying to wind up a few Evertonians by telling them Wenger will be their manager next season but they would take Wenger ahead of Allardyce if he ever left Arsenal, which they unanimously don't believe will happen.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:03 pm
I've been trying to wind up a few Evertonians by telling them Wenger will be their manager next season but they would take Wenger ahead of Allardyce if he ever left Arsenal, which they don't believe will happen.
Of course they would. Anyone with even one functioning brain cell would take Wenger ahead of Allardyce.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:19 am
Nos89 wrote:
I've been trying to wind up a few Evertonians by telling them Wenger will be their manager next season but they would take Wenger ahead of Allardyce if he ever left Arsenal, which they don't believe will happen.
Of course they would. Anyone with even one functioning brain cell would take Wenger ahead of Allardyce.
So that includes scum fans and orc fans :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:14 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:19 am
Nos89 wrote:
So that includes scum fans and orc fans :D
:lol:

Generous to both. :D

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Wenger today story in Daily Mail....

'Look, when you age… you focus on doing well for your club and ignore all the rest.
'The older you get, the more it becomes age discrimination. I accept if the results are not good enough then you have to take the consequences.
'But overall that perpetual thing how long you been at a club, how old you are, I find that a bit difficult to take.