Don't get too Excited - this is a one-time thing

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Babatunde

Post by Babatunde »

LDB is bang on. What I do not get with this USM character is how the fuck he doesn't get that NOBODY believes the board are beyond reproach. Almost EVERY Arsenal fan you meet in and around the ground has nothing but contempt for the board, especially that old twat Hill Wood. And yet you are on a crusade for what purpose? Totally nuts.
It'd be like Diane Kruger ringing you every single hour of every single day, harrassing you about why you won't bang her, even though you have CLEARLY REPEATED MORE THAN ENOUGH TIMES THAT YOU WOULD BE DELIGHTED TO BANG HER!!!

:banghead:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Babatunde wrote:LDB is bang on. What I do not get with this USM character is how the fuck he doesn't get that NOBODY believes the board are beyond reproach. Almost EVERY Arsenal fan you meet in and around the ground has nothing but contempt for the board, especially that old twat Hill Wood. And yet you are on a crusade for what purpose? Totally nuts.
It'd be like Diane Kruger ringing you every single hour of every single day, harrassing you about why you won't bang her, even though you have CLEARLY REPEATED MORE THAN ENOUGH TIMES THAT YOU WOULD BE DELIGHTED TO BANG HER!!!

Sorry but not knowing this woman I'm going to need photographic evidence before I can make my mind up. 8) :lol: :lol: :wink:

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

I Hate Hleb wrote:Sorry but not knowing this woman I'm going to need photographic evidence before I can make my mind up. 8) :lol: :lol: :wink:
I'm somewhat scared to google her name :?

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

I Hate Hleb wrote:
Babatunde wrote:LDB is bang on. What I do not get with this USM character is how the fuck he doesn't get that NOBODY believes the board are beyond reproach. Almost EVERY Arsenal fan you meet in and around the ground has nothing but contempt for the board, especially that old twat Hill Wood. And yet you are on a crusade for what purpose? Totally nuts.

Sorry but not knowing this woman I'm going to need photographic evidence before I can make my mind up. 8) :lol: :lol: :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

USMartin wrote:Oh and since you are here and have time on your hands Fllash why don't you read the threads and honestly answer whether oir not in fact they were multiple threads about the Board. Honestly answer Flash., As I say this is a one-time thing.... being honest this once won't hurt your credentials as a Board apologist :lol:
Martin you have got off lightly in this place and its be a million times better since your self-imposed exile. Your spamming of every thread and abuse to people who disagree with you has been a joke and as we both know its continued (with more abuse) through pm's to various people including myself.

With everything ive written above how this strange little man hasnt been banned from here is a mystery and if i were you Marty id consider myself a very lucky boy and not start yet another confrontational thread. and people want to welcome him back??? Im shocked!!!

For your info. I am not an apologist for the board. I detest them and Wenger equally for what they have done to my club in recent years, its my dislike of both the board and Wenger that you can get your head around. If you dont like that then tough shit pal

oh yeah i await my next abusive pm now :roll:
Last edited by flash gunner on Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
frankbutcher wrote:US Martin was right about the Board. - The End

Wenger has lost the plot as a Manager - The End

There is a clique on this Forum :lol: - The End

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
You're still not getting in. Flash is in charge of new admissions and he has poo-poo'd you. Literally. :lol:
Sorry Frank i put a word in for you but you were blackballed :shock: by the committee :lol:

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

Welcome back Marty :barscarf:

Looking forward to going toe to talon with you :wink:

Babatunde

Post by Babatunde »

Thansk SAFCFTM
:barscarf:

Babatunde

Post by Babatunde »

Also, how the hell do you people not know who Diane Kruger is??? Never seen Inglorious Besterds?!

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

Babatunde wrote:Also, how the hell do you people not know who Diane Kruger is??? Never seen Inglorious Besterds?!
I've been meaning to for some time...been pushed a bit closer to doing it now :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Babatunde wrote:Also, how the hell do you people not know who Diane Kruger is??? Never seen Inglorious Besterds?!
Does she get her tits or her growler out?

brazilianGOONER

Post by brazilianGOONER »

safcftm wrote:
I Hate Hleb wrote:

whoooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaa :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Babatunde

Post by Babatunde »

Props to Uncle Babatunde please for opening your eyes to the glory that is Diane Kruger! Soooooooooooo hot! DB10 nah sadly she doesn't get her baps or her growler out :(

BUT I think the fact she is a filthy little German girl makes her even sexier.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Babatunde wrote:Props to Uncle Babatunde please for opening your eyes to the glory that is Diane Kruger! Soooooooooooo hot! DB10 nah sadly she doesn't get her baps or her growler out :(
:cry: :cry: :cry: :suicide:

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Too many threads on the same subject takes away from the Forum.
Wish more threads were locked, with a link to existing threads on a subject added by the Mod who locks the thread.
One Board thread is the best idea.