Leicester City Protest

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redarmy

Re: Leicester City Protest

Post by Redarmy »

Don't like Leicester fans ever since i had to distract a bunch of morons wanting to re arrange my face, by throwing my leather jacket at them

Never got over that as it was a really expensive jacket as well, just gave me enough time to have it away on me toes

Was a difficult place to go the old Filbert street ground, seemed to be lurking in all the side roads trying to ambush Arsenal fans going back to there cars

happy days :D

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Redarmy wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
StuartL wrote:
Redarmy wrote:Who gives a fuck about Leicester fans, so what there game is re arranged thats the modern SKY World, don't fucking go then thats the answer
Sad attitude to take -

The issue is that the tickets were already sold on the basis of it being a different day / kick off time and that tickets purchased are non-refundable, as often are train or plane tickets / hotels etc for the ARSENAL fans as well as Leicester who bought them in good faith too.

Greedy Fuckers who couldn't give a shit about the fans they are all guilty - Sky, Arsenal, Premier League, F.A and Redarmy too by the sounds of it.

Just saying that is the way of it now, its NOT going to change
They don't give a fuck about the fans, they are a mere by product
I give a fuck about the Leicester fans mate, in case you wondered.

The marketing of the game is all about showing full stadiums and happy fans and I'd make the case that if anything is going to nudge SKY/Premier League, which by implication is where the real power lies, is half empty stands and unhappy fans, if only for a period of time. Build Pressure.

:barscarf:
Pleased you love Leicester fans....

you are having a fucking laugh mate, demand to see premiership games is going through the roof

Admittedly a new type of customer, gradually gentrifying the game and sanitising it, if you remembered in the old days it was mainly working class males attending

The game has changed and will never be the same, i attend some away games but will not go to the Emirates, until Krone goes
Please do me the courtesy of not misrepesenting what I said. I don't love Leicester fans so don't use that line as some kind of put down. It's not clever.

I respect your opinion I just totally disagree. Apathy v Action, that's how I see it.

We're on the same page in how we'd like to enjoy the game but, as with the North Bank Bond protests, I'm proud of the fact that I put up a bit of a fight, if not as much as many others.

8)

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Yes as i said we are where we are in the present game, it has changed forever, now all about big business with endless legions of tourists coming to gawp at the surroundings, no atmosphere, prawn sandwiches...etc.....

so lets get it right, feel obvious sympathy for fans who have to book ferrys and flights and arrange accommodation but SKY and BT can and will change when they want, they don't give a fuck about fans

They have taken our game away from us

Kvltman

Post by Kvltman »

Sod modern day football. Won't spend a penny on it anymore. There can't possibly be a top of the table clash kicking off at 3 o'clock on a Saturday! When was the last time that happened, 1992??

Disgrace,

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Our players staged their own protest today by refusing to shoot for 87 minutes

Herd

Post by Herd »

leicester fans are one if not THE scummiest of all fans at home .
I could fill up pages with their cowardly actions that Ive seen, which makes the mousers look like gentlemen .
Kids, woman their all fair game with these pricks as long as theres only 1 of you and they have at least 10 .
No they never got me but I know many that have been done there and always they pick on loners !
Funny thing is though,they never ever came to Highbury and havent seen them at the emirates either so fuck them and their boycott!
They are not on the same page us us at all ,I would sooner shit on their heads than stand beside them !

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Herd wrote:leicester fans are one if not THE scummiest of all fans at home .
I could fill up pages with their cowardly actions that Ive seen, which makes the mousers look like gentlemen .
Kids, woman their all fair game with these pricks as long as theres only 1 of you and they have at least 10 .
No they never got me but I know many that have been done there and always they pick on loners !
Funny thing is though,they never ever came to Highbury and havent seen them at the emirates either so fuck them and their boycott!
They are not on the same page us us at all ,I would sooner shit on their heads than stand beside them !
Yeah can endorse that, that first incident was down to crossing Police line to get to our car and these scum then saw that and followed, not sure why there was thousands of Arsenal up there if they wanted a ruck
Strangely had a few issues up there, another time had to drive my car up a one way street to escape a mob ready to attack my car :shock:

No joke though just going to a match and then thinking you are going to be seriously injured just for following your team

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

I love Leicester fans!

:barscarf: :barscarf:

Herd

Post by Herd »

arseofacrow wrote:I love Leicester fans!

closet fox wanker :lol: :wink: :barscarf:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Herd wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:I love Leicester fans!

closet fox wanker :lol: :wink: :barscarf:
Is that a recognised sport or just arseofacrow's personal hobby? :rubchin: :rubchin: :wink: :lol: :lol: :wink: