#WengerOut Fundraising Campaign

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Dodgyknee71

Re: #WengerOut Fundraising Campaign

Post by Dodgyknee71 »

augie wrote:In a little over 12 hours we have already collected almost 25% of the target set out in the beginning, so that is a very well done to the guys who organized this, and also well done to all who have donated to date 8)

In my opinion the plane idea and the mobile billboard idea are far and away the best suggestions to date, but there has been a lot of good suggestions and where possible we should pursue every single good idea thrown up here - has anybody looked into the idea of getting beach balls or balloons made up with wenger out on them, or is it even possible to do this ? Would this action create trouble for fans that could lead to stadium bans ? Everything needs to be explored
The plane idea was actually a bit of tongue in cheek... a kind of it would be funny trying to see them stop that kind of stuff... I didn't think we was this serious... how wrong I was.... get in lads...

WENGER OUT!!

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Dodgyknee71 wrote:
augie wrote:In a little over 12 hours we have already collected almost 25% of the target set out in the beginning, so that is a very well done to the guys who organized this, and also well done to all who have donated to date 8)

In my opinion the plane idea and the mobile billboard idea are far and away the best suggestions to date, but there has been a lot of good suggestions and where possible we should pursue every single good idea thrown up here - has anybody looked into the idea of getting beach balls or balloons made up with wenger out on them, or is it even possible to do this ? Would this action create trouble for fans that could lead to stadium bans ? Everything needs to be explored
The plane idea was actually a bit of tongue in cheek... a kind of it would be funny trying to see them stop that kind of stuff... I didn't think we was this serious... how wrong I was.... get in lads...

WENGER OUT!!
Mattyb paid for it yesterday already...we were gonna keep it quiet until Monday but who cares if the entire world knows..how are they gonna stop it?? In less than 24 hours we've covered the cost of it. Everything that comes in now can go toward billboards or whatever else we think will work :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: l

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Added my bit ........ showing £875 raised now....were on the march now :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

neasdengooner

Post by neasdengooner »

Donation made. Thanks to all the organizers

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Just texted link to my Uncle,who is going to donate £20 via his PayPal account for me,which I will give him in cash. :barscarf:

markyp

Post by markyp »

Dodgyknee71 wrote:

WENGER OUT!!
I suggested a plane over two years ago even before utd did it but the idea was poo-pooed

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

markyp wrote:
Dodgyknee71 wrote:

WENGER OUT!!
I suggested a plane over two years ago even before utd did it but the idea was poo-pooed
Nobody was desperate enough obviously...different story now.

silus

Post by silus »

Donation done

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

markyp wrote:
Dodgyknee71 wrote:

WENGER OUT!!

Good stuff...and Well done!!

shu

Post by shu »

My donation is made , i hope today was a success , keep it up boys !

MecurialGooner

Post by MecurialGooner »

Just donated

Sean

Post by Sean »

To hell with it... I've donated a tenner.

I'll still be going to home game demonstrations, regardless :barscarf:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Sean wrote:To hell with it... I've donated a tenner.

Sean, I know how much you need that money to get by. Top man.
I get paid again next week, so will make another donation in your honour. :barscarf:

Look forward to getting you a beer if we meet at the Man City protest :drunk: :drunk:

Sean

Post by Sean »

StuartL wrote:
Sean wrote:To hell with it... I've donated a tenner.

Sean, I know how much you need that money to get by. Top man.
I get paid again next week, so will make another donation in your honour. :barscarf:

Look forward to getting you a beer if we meet at the Man City protest :drunk: :drunk:
Thanks, mate :cheers: Was hoping for a fiver option, but... :oops: Thanks for your future donation too. It's a great cause :high5:

I look forward to meeting up with you for that beer. I had a pint with OneBard after the protest today, top man 8) Hopefully we'll arrange an OG meet-up before one of the protests and finally have that BBQ :mrgreen:

:bestmates:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Guys we need people to make contact & co ordinate things...made some enquiries we can get 500 red and white balloons with WENGER OUT on them for about £170 ...is that an option?? 50 guys at the protest each holding 10..get together at the stadium, press and tv there, then release them. Will look pretty good..500 balloons is a BIG statement.

Thought???