Chavs FB A Saturday 21st October KO 1730

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Chavs FB A Saturday 21st October KO 1730

Post by OneBardGooner »

Typical of our luck it looks like Mudryk has hit a decent vein of form... a few minutes highlights from the Malta v Ukraine game this week...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWr9dFbnQMw

Ben White will need to be 'On It'.

Midz

Post by Midz »

These despicable c.unts have found some form of late. I hope they don't turn us over. I'm not confident about this match at all.

Hate Chelsea, always have and always will.

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:46 pm
Typical of our luck it looks like Mudryk has hit a decent vein of form... a few minutes highlights from the Malta v Ukraine game this week...

Wow, ripping it up against Malta :lol:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:04 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

Indeed, like ripping it up in the Ukraine PL, he may yet become a 100m player but currently looks like about 40m was a reasonable fee for his level, he's young but not that young, Saka and Martinelli are both younger than him...

Inevitable he'll get a goal against us though.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:04 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

Well, yes and no I guess...

Thing is with our tendency to have Ex-players score against us... there might yet be a twist or two in that tale (tail?).. I can almost hear the game commentator saying (with Glee as they always fucking do whenever anyone scores against us)

"The player Arsenal tried to sign has come back to haunt them etc etc etc"

Orrrrrrr!

Maybe the tables will turn this time and we'll get to hear

"And the player that Chelsea (ie: ChavCUNTS) sold to Arsenal has come back to haunt them and score the Winning goal (for Arsenal) in the 89th Minute!!!!"

I'll leave the rest to your (very furtive) imagination mate. :wink:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:38 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:46 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:11 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:55 pm
If there's a reunion of old posters,I hope US Martin ,Red Member and Babatunde/ickechuku are on the invite list :barscarf:

To be honest Mc, I liked them all and was sorry to see them "terminated".
Ye ,i had my run ins with babatunde but loved some of the insults/put downs he came out with :lol:

It all added a bit of colour and fun to the place. It's probably why I enjoy this place the most when things are going wrong on the pitch and the forum lights up in fury and the gallows humour starts to roll. :lol:

It kept me going through the dark and interminable years of Wenger, when the joy had gone out of the game for Gooners and when I doubted that I could ever feel the old passion again. To be honest, even though last season saw a reignition, it isn't yet like the feeling of old.
The banter was all that kept me going through the darker days :barscarf: It felt like le fartpipe would never fcuk off :cry: but he did :barscarf: Loved Babatunde :lol: one of my favourite insults of his was Spunk bubble :D :lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

falkirk goon wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:55 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
If there's a reunion of old posters,I hope US Martin ,Red Member and Babatunde/ickechuku are on the invite list :barscarf:

Ye ,i had my run ins with babatunde but loved some of the insults/put downs he came out with :lol:

It all added a bit of colour and fun to the place. It's probably why I enjoy this place the most when things are going wrong on the pitch and the forum lights up in fury and the gallows humour starts to roll. :lol:

It kept me going through the dark and interminable years of Wenger, when the joy had gone out of the game for Gooners and when I doubted that I could ever feel the old passion again. To be honest, even though last season saw a reignition, it isn't yet like the feeling of old.
The banter was all that kept me going through the darker days :barscarf: It felt like le fartpipe would never fcuk off :cry: but he did :barscarf: Loved Babatunde :lol: one of my favourite insults of his was Spunk bubble :D :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Haven't heard that it years!!

Also a good one is "Wa.nk Spangle" I think it was someone on here who coined that little beauty ? :rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

falkirk goon wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

I'm gonna break my number one mod rule here this once. I never tell the forum when someone complains to me about other members. Never. It has to be that way so lads can feel if they have a gripe they can come to me on the QT and I'll try sort it.

Babatunde for example was banned for many reasons, mostly trolling and continuous WUMing. What none of you know though was that he was also constantly wasting my time putting in reports on several of you. Basically if you disagreed with him or took the piss he'd report you to me and ask for a banning. He even dropped the race card though no one had any idea what race the fucking moron was.

Think about all that lads, the next time you "miss" some prick that got banned for making the forum the toxic shit poisonous place it became around that time.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

So he was just a big pussy cat at heart :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:25 pm
:lol:

:rubchin:

Uhhhhmmm. is "pussy cat" code for cu.nt then? :D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:

Certainly a pussy. :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:53 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:

:rubchin:

Uhhhhmmm. is "pussy cat" code for cu.nt then? :D :wink:
Yes. Yes, it is. :D

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:47 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:

I'm gonna break my number one mod rule here this once. I never tell the forum when someone complains to me about other members. Never. It has to be that way so lads can feel if they have a gripe they can come to me on the QT and I'll try sort it.

Babatunde for example was banned for many reasons, mostly trolling and continuous WUMing. What none of you know though was that he was also constantly wasting my time putting in reports on several of you. Basically if you disagreed with him or took the piss he'd report you to me and ask for a banning. He even dropped the race card though no one had any idea what race the fucking moron was.

Think about all that lads, the next time you "miss" some prick that got banned for making the forum the toxic shit poisonous place it became around that time.
Always had my doubts about him :rubchin: :lol: :lol: I didn't really :oops: but what a fuckin arsepiece eh

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

A lad I used to like the viewpoints and banter of was our Mackem pal Safcftm :barscarf: not seen him around here in a while either.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:47 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:

I'm fucking shocked that grown men on here run to you telling tales tbh. If you can't put up with a handbags style spat on here, then best to look at knitting pattern websites instead.

If it gets out of hand and abusive, then the mods (you :lol: ), always step in and calm it down. If some prat doesn't take notice then you get out the big banning stick*. Running to teacher to tell tales is fucking poor imo.

* Is that what you still call that disease ridden abomination??