new away kit

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
CraigPollard

Post by CraigPollard »

A bit like when we all received our membership packs last year, only to see Jose Antonio all over it!!!

Well done Arsenal!

Chunky The Gooner

Post by Chunky The Gooner »

Have a look on ebay chaps !! Somebody has done a fake home kit claiming it to be the new home shirt for next season . Its virtually the exact reverse of the first picture on here for the away kit
Last edited by Chunky The Gooner on Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tenementfunster5

Post by tenementfunster5 »

Arsenal.com are taking pre-orders for the new away shirt on monday. So all will be revealed.

Nabster

Post by Nabster »

Anyone know what colour the name and numbers are.??

Basil is a Gooner

New away shirt!

Post by Basil is a Gooner »

Well that dodgy looking photo was actually genuine! Looks like the boys were having lots of fun "down in the underground" (see the photos on Arsenal.com).
I'm still a bit worried about those stick legs tho. :? :?

Gooner_mojo

Post by Gooner_mojo »

Yeah the underground pic turns out to be real, couldn't believe my eyes when i saw it on Arsenal.com!

So Gilberto ankles are really that skinny (thinner than Cesc's wrists lol) and is it me or has Theo grown a few inches since he's been out injured??

Galasso

Post by Galasso »

http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?this ... cle=464540

I see that Henry has positioned himself closest to the way out. Ready for a sharp exit I presume.

And who's he looking at in his solo photo? His wife? mmm...or David Dein? mmm...or perhaps back at happier times when he only had to to play football with children of his own age...

Basil is a Gooner

New away kit

Post by Basil is a Gooner »

He looks like he's wondering how much longer the next train to Barcelona would be.
Lets hope the group shot is not reminiscent of the changing room at half time....
Maybe Theo has been on the stretching rack as part of his rehabilitation. :roll: :roll:

T.S

Post by T.S »

Yep, it was the real deal after all. At the risk of being hung, drawn and quartered, I actually quite like the kit...

Also, I think the long photo of the whole station is pretty cool.

Galasso

Post by Galasso »

In a deserted Arsenal tube station with their kits still on - and we complain about the fans leaving early!

As for Gilberto's bambi-like ankles....I reckon the stripes are just a cover for some solidly built ankles. That's what stripes do...although I am looking forward to seeing how Mark Viduka fares next season 8)

T.S

Post by T.S »

Glasso - I'm informed by my girlfriend that vertical stripes are flattering but horizontal stripes are 'fattering.' Could this explain why Viduka has gone to Newcastle?!

Ah, a bit of metrosexuality coming to the Gooner Forum!

exiled in notts

Post by exiled in notts »

I'm not sure the Newcastle kit'll do much for Viduka. It hasn't for Stephen Carr.

T.S

Post by T.S »

Fair point. Still, Stephen Carr must look a sight better in those Newcastle kits than the old skin tight Totteringham kits...urgh...

Eboue Can't Defend

Dark Tunnel

Post by Eboue Can't Defend »

Tony Saunders,

I always thought a metrosexual was someone who got turned on by the sight of underground trains. Have I got that wrong?
Last edited by Eboue Can't Defend on Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

T.S

Post by T.S »

Yeah...haven't you seen the pictures of the new kit in the Arsenal Tube station? Tube stations and stripes; every metrosexual's dream.