Stoke on Sunday - Anyone interested ?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
markyp

Re: Stoke on Sunday - Anyone interested ?

Post by markyp »

i don't give a toss what anybody else thinks the club wont carry on with all those empty seats regardless if they are paid for and from next season spurs will have upped the pressure by playing in their shiny new noisy stadium to sell out crowds and the bonus of CL football while we decline further,even wiggy knows our current situation isn't good,wenger cant survive this,if he is here next season then im done and couldn't give a fuck if we are relegated as its clear the club don't give a fuck anyway.as for yesterdays snore fest I think 0-0 would have flattered us but to win by 3 was a joke

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:39 pm
In a game of many half hearted/shit performances, I have to say that I thought that ozil stank the place out :roll:

I also thought that elneny (who I am not a fan of) was our best player, and that should tell you everything about how shit the rest were :oops:
Christ no. Elneny was fucking awful. Just pissed away so much cheap possession or simply took no responsibility and passed it 5 yards to whoever was nearest him. He reminded me so much of Legohead Denilson yesterday..... :oops:

Apart from one superb defence splitting pass Ozil was dogshit too. Our best player for me was Mustafi with 3 or 4 superbly timed tackles. THAT'S how shit the rest were. :|

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

anyone interested? :rubchin:

:rubchin:

:yawn:

:goingtobed:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

great to get the 3 points but a bittersweet feeling as we'll be faced with having to wave goodbye to our good friends from stoke, until the season after next at least, going to miss going there and exchanging pleasantries with their witty, good natured fanbase :(