Jack Wilshere

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: Jack Wilshere: Over-Rated?

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Always injured, mediocre when fit and paid too much money relative to his influence and achievements. Put him up for sale and take 15-20M for him to go to the bindippers in place of Stevie Mee.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

If Liverpool offered 20m I'm almost tempted to say I'd drive him there myself if I didn't suspect the little fucker would rob my car radio as the local nicked my hubcaps.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

wilshire is not over rated - just lazy and over paid. sadly he's another jeffers, pennant, bentley, pingpong. plenty of talent but no application.

pay them 10 grand a week and they think they've made it.

i hate to agree with the potato botherers, but it is an English disease. Spanish and German kids keep their heads down, wheras after half a dozen England games, walcott thought he was worth $75,000 a week because "now i'm and England Regular"...

todays Sky TV deal news just makes it worse. 5billion to go into players and agents pockets. many of the players whom will be mediocre or plain shite and foreign ( did you see the ANC ? :banghead: )...

Walcott also needs a very good end of season to justify the 5million quid a year we pay him, otherwise he can go to Liverpool too.

:censored:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Potato botherers :?

augie

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:Potato botherers :?

:barscarf: :barscarf: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re wally, wasn't there a story a few weeks ago about him getting a new contract shortly ? Considering the current £100k per week deal was far too generous in my opinion (it almost caused a mental breakdown for me :wink: ), how the fcuk could they consider giving him a new contract and especially as he has spent most of the last 12 months injured ?

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

mcdowell42 wrote:Potato botherers :?
:mrgreen:

less offensive than "oirish" or the other crap you get called innit ?

Wally probably will get another contract. wenger is too afraid not too any more.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

I knew who you meant :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:I would love it if wilshere was Irish - he would be brought up knowing that he would have to fight and battle hard for everything instead of being hyped up into another English privileged "star" who thinks he is the mutts nuts
He might be able to launch a campaign for a 33rd team in the World Cup too.....it'd be the only way he'd get to play in one

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

SteveO 35 wrote:
augie wrote:I would love it if wilshere was Irish - he would be brought up knowing that he would have to fight and battle hard for everything instead of being hyped up into another English privileged "star" who thinks he is the mutts nuts
He might be able to launch a campaign for a 33rd team in the World Cup too.....it'd be the only way he'd get to play in one

Of course he'd still probably have as much chance of winning it with us as he would with engerland (unless your tabloids start a new conspiracy theory claiming bribes are being paid to stop engerland winning a world cup :wink: :lol: ) :barscarf: :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Of course he'd still probably have as much chance of winning it with us as he would with engerland (unless your tabloids start a new conspiracy theory claiming bribes are being paid to stop engerland winning a world cup :wink: :lol: ) :barscarf: :barscarf:
When Oireland have got that single star above their badge mate you can mock away

augie

Post by augie »

SteveO 35 wrote:
augie wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

When Oireland have got that single star above their badge mate you can mock away

We are still waiting to get that Russian linesman for a crucial home game ? :lol: :lol: :barscarf: :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
augie wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

We are still waiting to get that Russian linesman for a crucial home game ? :lol: :lol: :barscarf: :barscarf:
You've already had that one at home to Gibraltar in the 5th place play-off so you might need to wait a while :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
augie wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

oops - touched a nerve there, augie! :lol: :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
augie wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

oops - touched a nerve there, augie! :lol: :lol:
Now now chaps, don't all get bitter and twisted.....you've got another year and a half before you can cheer for all the teams we're playing against at Euro 2016. I hope you'll be supporting little Jack all the way ?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Ouch!

:popcorn: