Le bumholes last game! between Herbert Chapman's teams Huddersfield and The Arsenal.Sun May 13th kick off 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
goonersid

Re: Le bumholes last game! between Herbert Chapman's teams Huddersfield and The Arsenal.Sun May 13th kick off 3pm

Post by goonersid »

This time tomorrow?? Can’t wait!
Not a single bit of setiment nor an ounce of respect left for him, he’s been an arrogant patronising c u n t for the past 10 years! So he can fuck off and I will never mention him again on this forum after tomorrow :barscarf:

The Arsenal Way

Re: Le bumholes last game! between Herbert Chapman's teams Huddersfield and The Arsenal.Sun May 13th kick off 3pm

Post by The Arsenal Way »

and a perma ban for anyone posting that they shed a tear please. :barscarf:

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

xisstential wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 1:56 pm
Anyone know anybody who is going to this?
I’m going! Party time!!!

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 1:59 pm
g88ner wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 1:54 pm
arrgee wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 11:01 am
It is now live on Sky Sports Premier League according to Sky Sports News. Newcastle v Chelsea on red button.
Hope you're right but are you sure? I've not seen that mentioned anywhere yet.
Sky sports 2 it's on, just checked TV schedule and it's showing up there
Have you got a link? I've still read nothing to say this is live on sky :shock:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

arrgee wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 3:38 pm
NickF wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 3:25 pm
Agreed, not sure why Huddersfield fans need to organise it, nothing to do with them or their club.
I think it is fitting to celebrate a great manager in this manner.

Hudderfield fans clap from the 23rd to the 26th minute and Arsenal fans from the 32nd to the 35th minute in honour of the hat-trick of titles both clubs achieved which were both started by Herbert Chapman.

As for Wenger, he will get his applause in the 98th minute as he leaves for good.
With all this clapping and wanking each other off we need to be careful that we don't forget to lose our 8th away game on the bounce.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

g88ner wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 6:40 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
g88ner wrote:
arrgee wrote:
It is now live on Sky Sports Premier League according to Sky Sports News. Newcastle v Chelsea on red button.

I picked up the TV remote, pointed it at the TV, went to sports, checked the listing for Sunday at 3pm,and this magical box showed that sky sports 2 was showing the game. :lol: :duh:

augie

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 7:22 pm
g88ner wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 6:40 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
g88ner wrote:
arrgee wrote:

I picked up the TV remote, pointed it at the TV, went to sports, checked the listing for Sunday at 3pm,and this magical box showed that sky sports 2 was showing the game. :lol: :duh:

To be fair I think that it is only live in Ireland - every saturday sky show a 3pm live game in Ireland on channel 402 (premier league channel)

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Sorry forgot our English brethren aren't lucky enough to live in Ireland. :barscarf:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

They're showing Liverpool v Brighton and Newcastle v Chelsea for the thrilling fourth-place climax and Southampton v City available on the red button.

Both Wenger and Stoke fucking off on the same day. Glorious.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 7:36 pm
Sorry forgot our English brethren aren't lucky enough to live in Ireland. :barscarf:
:banghead: :banghead: :lol:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Less than 24 hours until we can maybe revert to being a football club rather than a cult.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

I'll miss him - but I'll get over it the same as I got over Merty Mee leaving !! How soon before we can start accepting offers for the players. I think we may snatch a late equalizer here 1-1. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

northbank123 wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 6:54 pm
arrgee wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 3:38 pm
NickF wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 3:25 pm
Agreed, not sure why Huddersfield fans need to organise it, nothing to do with them or their club.
I think it is fitting to celebrate a great manager in this manner.

Hudderfield fans clap from the 23rd to the 26th minute and Arsenal fans from the 32nd to the 35th minute in honour of the hat-trick of titles both clubs achieved which were both started by Herbert Chapman.

As for Wenger, he will get his applause in the 98th minute as he leaves for good.
With all this clapping and wanking each other off we need to be careful that we don't forget to lose our 8th away game on the bounce.
this is the thing for me, almost all the furore and hype today the actual situation we've found ourselves in (lowest finish for 23 years, ramsey and several other players with a year left on their contracts, europa league football again, no away points in 2018) will be buried under sentiment and "he's done so much for english football", and anyone who scoffs at the love in will be told they have no respect or gratitude, and "he's leaving so why can't you be magnanimous". it will be fucking cringworthy and no doubt he'll still be coming out with condescending soundbites on all things football for years to come and acting like a poor martyr whiles he's at it.

having said that, i'm going to try and enjoy today and hope he snatch a win just because I want to watch Arsenal win :barscarf:

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

less than 8 hours left.
I shall avoid the sports channels until tomorrow.
:barscarf: