Kai Havertz

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Kai Havertz

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bennett wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:02 pm
Fucking hell....QTW makes this impossible and full of negative shite anyhow. Try 'She Wore' on Facebook....balanced, fun and more importantly no "towers '
:rubchin:

Hang on, didn't you flounce off in a huff because someone had the audacity to accurately describe wimmins "football" as the utter shit that it is? :lol: :wink:

And quote towers fucking rule! :box: :lol:

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:12 pm
RE: Kai Havertz - The Boss Has Spoken:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/i7ilfEUxE8A

:proudtosay:
That tells me we wont be buying a no 9 type striker , he will be plan B

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:16 pm
Bennett wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:02 pm
Fucking hell....QTW makes this impossible and full of negative shite anyhow. Try 'She Wore' on Facebook....balanced, fun and more importantly no "towers '
:rubchin:

Hang on, didn't you flounce off in a huff because someone had the audacity to accurately describe wimmins "football" as the utter shit that it is? :lol: :wink:

And quote towers fucking rule! :box: :lol:

He sure did BIG TIME! :coffeespit:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:13 am
When are Admin (not you DB) Going to do something about this Fucking "Internal Server Error? :cussing:

It's deliberately targeted at you mate. It's a strategy to prevent bollox from being posted on the forum :lol:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

SPUDMASHER wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:23 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
When are Admin (not you DB) Going to do something about this Fucking "Internal Server Error? :cussing:

It's deliberately targeted at you mate. It's a strategy to prevent bollox from being posted on the forum :lol:
I'd be the only one left posting if that were the case!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

the playing mantis wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:37 am
SPUDMASHER wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:23 am
OneBardGooner wrote:

I'd be the only one left posting if that were the case!
:( :wailer: :goingtobed:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Tin Hat firmly On.

I think Havertz is going to be a Success with us, give him 2 Months and he will have gelled into the Patterns and Systems that Arteta has in mind and many(*) will be lauding him as a very good player for us.

(*) Obviously not those who prefer to whinge & moan about everything; even only after one game. :wink:

I reckon not only will he provide plenty of Assists, but will score more than 16 goals for us this coming season. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:46 pm
Tin Hat firmly On.

I think Havertz is going to be a Success with us, give him 2 Months and he will have gelled into the Patterns and Systems that Arteta has in mind and many(*) will be lauding him as a very good player for us.

(*) Obviously not those who prefer to whinge & moan about everything; even only after one game. :wink:

I reckon not only will he provide plenty of Assists, but will score more than 16 goals for us this coming season. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Nurse! NUURRSE!!! He's out of bed again!

:wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:shock: :lol:

That was quick!

So then RG do you agree or not? :rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:46 pm
Tin Hat firmly On.

No need for a tin hat Bard mate. We've hardly seen him under Arteta. There is a chance he could be amazing. I'm willing to wait and see like I do with every player. But there will come a time where it will be obvious if he is good enough.

He has been gash at the chavs but we all know that has been a garbage chav side full of toxic players and employing shit spineless managers over and over again, so I won't judge him on that alone.

But tbh I think the odds are against Havertz being a star for us. Let's hope he is though huh?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Yeah! Fingers Crossed.

Thing is no professional player makes it to such a high level unless they are half-decent; well okay there are exceptions like Clive and Sanogo, Alumina etc - But they were Wenger signings(which says everything) But Havertz he looks (to me) like he knows what he's doing when it comes to holding up the ball and moving between the defensive lines of the opposition, he can be aggressive in the tackle - something we will need and he is good in the air from what I remember .

Fingers Crossed Indeed! :?

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Hopefully we get lucky and have a Morata at Chelsea/Lukaku at Man U situation when they sold either, and some Saudi team pays the same as we brought him next summer.

Total mistake having him anywhere near the club, especially for 65million!

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

I know we're only 3 games into the season but I still don't get what this bloke can offer us. It's like we have been playing with 10 men.
Please would someone list any qualities this player has that I am not seeing: (I know he can speak 3 languages but that don't count).

If he has more than 10 just keep going !! :barscarf: :barscarf: