Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
OneBardGooner

Re: Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

Post by OneBardGooner »

goonersid wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:11 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:07 am
goonersid wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:13 pm
When you turn the tap on and there’s a fucking spoon in the sink just in the right place to fucking soak you!
Jesus. What type of utter cùnt puts a spoon in the sink rather than in the dishwasher? :censored:

Oh I forgot sid you are a nordy culchie.... a "dishwasher" is a machine that you place dirty cutlery and utensils in to wash them. It runs on a thing called "electricity".

:D :wink:
FFS DB my son and myself put spoons in the sink so my wife can lift them and put them in the dishwasher! :roll:
Loading the dishwasher is womens work ! We’re real men up North lad!!
We’re too busy making bombs to load dishwashers :? :D :wink:
I didn't know you were a Muslim!??? :shock:

From now on we'll have to refer to you as Jihad Sid.

ONLY JOKING!!! :|

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:52 pm
goonersid wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:11 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:07 am
goonersid wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:13 pm
When you turn the tap on and there’s a fucking spoon in the sink just in the right place to fucking soak you!
Jesus. What type of utter cùnt puts a spoon in the sink rather than in the dishwasher? :censored:

Oh I forgot sid you are a nordy culchie.... a "dishwasher" is a machine that you place dirty cutlery and utensils in to wash them. It runs on a thing called "electricity".

:D :wink:
FFS DB my son and myself put spoons in the sink so my wife can lift them and put them in the dishwasher! :roll:
Loading the dishwasher is womens work ! We’re real men up North lad!!
We’re too busy making bombs to load dishwashers :? :D :wink:
I didn't know you were a Muslim!??? :shock:

From now on we'll have to refer to you as Jihad Sid.
Nah “sexist racist opiniated arsehole sid”

ONLY JOKING!!! :|

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Hay fever!! I’ve had 3 weeks of this fucking shite!! :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:23 pm
You don't have pharmacies in the 1970s sid? Oh sorry I meant Northern Oireland. :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:58 pm
goonersid wrote:
You don't have pharmacies in the 1970s sid? Oh sorry I meant Northern Oireland. :wink:
Course hey do! And it's called Wacky Baccy! Which also happens to be one of the reasons why certain people have Hay fever! :? :D :wink:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:09 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
goonersid wrote:
Course hey do! And it's called Wacky Baccy! Which also happens to be one of the reasons why certain people have Hay fever! :? :D :wink:
:lol: Just need to pull you two crunts up on a few points;
Firstly I’m in Leeds not norn iron, if I was then I wouldn’t need anything for hay fever as it’s -3 deg centigrade :?
As for wacky backy? Ive never been a user, heroin was always my preferred form of release :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:14 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:09 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
goonersid wrote:
:lol: Just need to pull you two crunts up on a few points;
Firstly I’m in Leeds not norn iron, if I was then I wouldn’t need anything for hay fever as it’s -3 deg centigrade :?
As for wacky backy? Ive never been a user, heroin was always my preferred form of release :wink:
:lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

"Cultural appropriation".

What the absolute fuck? Apparently it's the new buzz phrase for the perpetually-offended snowflake generation. :roll: :censored:

Now I usually would never defend the Kardashian vermin but apparently one of the vacuous bimbos is getting slaughtered online for wearing her hair in braids. Yes braids. Apparently black people own the right to wear your hair in a particular style now. Please go and fuck yourselves you entitled arseholes. :censored:

My mate Barry is black. He wears his hair in a short back and sides style.  That is a white man's hairstyle so I'm gonna fucking murder him for appropriating my culture the cùnt. :lol:

This world needs to end. The cùnt count has hit critical mass. :twisted: :censored:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

People who cycle or push bicycles on busy footpaths...Why the fuck do they do it?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:30 pm
People who cycle or push bicycles on busy footpaths...Why the fuck do they do it?
All cyclists. All cùnts. No exceptions. :censored: If they are not pushing or riding bikes on busy footpaths they are jumping the lights and cycling through people crossing the road or zipping in and out of traffic as if it is their divine right to ignore the rules of the road. But dear God don't open a car door in front of one of the cùnts or you will meet the most outraged entitled cùnt on planet fucking Earth.... cùnts. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Cultural appropriation 2.0 :roll:

My 14 year old daughter overheard my wife and I laughing about this Cultural appropriation horseshite and told us it is a very common concept amongst the yoof of today.... :shock: :roll:

One Friday a month her school has a free clothes day where they can wear casual clothes instead of their uniform. A white Oirish girl in her class wore a Bob Marley t-shirt in and one of the Nigerian girls in her class took offence and loudly proclaimed that the white Oirish girl had appropriated her culture.

I asked my daughter what happened and she said she, and I quote, "told the Nigerian girl to pull her head out of her ass as she wasn't Jamaican or a Rastafarian". :lol:

I was so proud of my little girl. :barscarf: :lol: 8)

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

To add to the Snowflake Millennial generation we have the social media entitled generation..Once upon a time Irish and British people were resilient, it wasn't about knowing our place , rather it was about getting on with life and making the best of it. We understood that to provide for our families and keep a roof over our head required sacrifices..Sacrifices like getting out of bed and going to work. Holidays, beer , football and music etc were the spin offs of those sacrifices once the bills were paid.
Now everything is blamed on Government, I pass dozens of men half my age, bigger and stronger than me sitting on the streets begging as I go to and from work. I have genuine sympathy for homeless people but this is an industry here now..Dare complain and the Social Media watchdogs will attack..Everything is blamed on an uncaring Government/ Society. Whatever happened to doing something for yourself,? Making your own life better. Whatever happened to the idea and ideals of working for a living. Why sit on your Arse waiting for handouts?
I would never defend our current Government but there are jobs and opportunities available again. There was a TV programme a few years back about a notorious estate in West Dublin, the level of entitlement was unreal. Young people playing PlayStation waiting for a local authority house for them and their partner and child(ren)..Not one even suggested going the work route to providing for themselves ,but it was Government that didn't care.
A friend told me off recently for telling a beggar at our bus stop how much tax I had paid that week.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:38 am
To add to the Snowflake Millennial generation we have the social media entitled generation..Once upon a time Irish and British people were resilient, it wasn't about knowing our place , rather it was about getting on with life and making the best of it. We understood that to provide for our families and keep a roof over our head required sacrifices..Sacrifices like getting out of bed and going to work. Holidays, beer , football and music etc were the spin offs of those sacrifices once the bills were paid.
Now everything is blamed on Government, I pass dozens of men half my age, bigger and stronger than me sitting on the streets begging as I go to and from work. I have genuine sympathy for homeless people but this is an industry here now..Dare complain and the Social Media watchdogs will attack..Everything is blamed on an uncaring Government/ Society. Whatever happened to doing something for yourself,? Making your own life better. Whatever happened to the idea and ideals of working for a living. Why sit on your Arse waiting for handouts?
I would never defend our current Government but there are jobs and opportunities available again. There was a TV programme a few years back about a notorious estate in West Dublin, the level of entitlement was unreal. Young people playing PlayStation waiting for a local authority house for them and their partner and child(ren)..Not one even suggested going the work route to providing for themselves ,but it was Government that didn't care.
A friend told me off recently for telling a beggar at our bus stop how much tax I had paid that week.
100% bang on the money man. Able bodied but lazy is not an excuse or a disability. These professionally unemployed fucktards need to be made to go get a job. I've done plenty of shit jobs over the years because my parents taught me to pay my way.

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:34 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
100% bang on the money man. Able bodied but lazy is not an excuse or a disability. These professionally unemployed fucktards need to be made to go get a job. I've done plenty of shit jobs over the years because my parents taught me to pay my way.
Havent seen him for years but a Guy once told me he would never work as "It killed his Dad" maybe Ive not seen him cos he did some work and died :rubchin:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:34 pm
Bradywasking wrote:

My missus used to work in a nursery for a loony London council who hired taxis on a daily basis to pick up the kids of the workshy to ensure they actually got to the nursery. The workshy would jump in the taxi not to make sure their kids got to nursery but to use the tax payer funded taxi to take them shopping afterwards and then take them back home or to their dealer of choice.....wherever. Suffice to say there was never any comeback about the pisstake and the taxi firms got paid in full. It's good to know that our taxes are used in such a productive manner.