help please

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Eboue Can't Defend

Post by Eboue Can't Defend »

DB10GOONER wrote:
tonysaunders wrote:Yeah well mine was scored from my own goal line using nothing but mind control.

Beat that.
Did I say that I took the shot that scored my goal?? :wink: No sir Mr Saunders - my blind, albino, vodka-fuelled, robot crunt monkey scored it. Using his schlonger... 8)
Any chance I could borrow the aforementioned robot crunt monkey? It sounds very impressive and I'm sure the girlfriend will be looking forward to playing with his schlonger - dirty girl!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Eboue Can't Defend wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
tonysaunders wrote:Yeah well mine was scored from my own goal line using nothing but mind control.

Beat that.
Did I say that I took the shot that scored my goal?? :wink: No sir Mr Saunders - my blind, albino, vodka-fuelled, robot crunt monkey scored it. Using his schlonger... 8)
Any chance I could borrow the aforementioned robot crunt monkey? It sounds very impressive and I'm sure the girlfriend will be looking forward to playing with his schlonger - dirty girl!!
Anytime. My missus is clapped out from the little bugger... :wink:

U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

Apparently Real Madrid want to make a move for your robot crunt monkey. they're willing to offer cyborg filch lemur + cash. what do you think?

in another matter, mechanical squib gibbon; past it or still good enough?

Gunnerz4life

Post by Gunnerz4life »

Well Clichy had 10 times better the season A Hole had.

Eboue Can't Defend

POSSIBLE TRANSFER?

U.F.G Anfield '89 wrote:Apparently Real Madrid want to make a move for your robot crunt monkey. they're willing to offer cyborg filch lemur + cash. what do you think?

in another matter, mechanical squib gibbon; past it or still good enough?
MECHANICAL SQUIB GIBBON IS NOT - I REPEAT NOT - PAST IT. FAIR ENOUGH, HE HASN'T BEEN AT HIS BEST THIS SEASON BUT I HONESTLY BELIEVE HE STILL HAS MUCH TO OFFER!

IF I COULD OFFER DB10GOONER SOME ADVICE: BEWARE! THE REAL MADRID OFFER LOOKS GOOD, BUT IT DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH CASH. IF IT'S CYBORG FILCH LEMUR PLUS £20M IT MIGHT BE WORTH THE SWAP. ANYTHING LESS, THEN I SUGGEST YOU KEEP THE MONKEY!!

WE ALL KNOW THAT THEM SPANIARDS WILL DO ALMOST ANYTHING TO GET THE BEST - WHILST AT THE SAME TIME DISRUPTING THE COMPETITION - SO IF THEY REALLY WANT THE MONKEY, MAKE THEM PAY OVER THE ODDS FOR HIM!

HOWEVER, BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING, RUN IT BY THE MRS. JUST IN CASE. MAYBE SHE WOULD APPRECIATE A CHANGE :wink:

Eboue Can't Defend

WE WERE TALKING MONKEYS, YOU APE!

GUNNERZ4LIFE:

EXCUSE ME, WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THE PRICE OF MONKEYS WITH POWERFUL SCHLONGERS!

HOW DOES CLICHY BEING BETTER THAN CASHLEY HOLE FIT INTO ALL THIS? :?
Last edited by Eboue Can't Defend on Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Eboue Can't Defend

WE WERE TALKING MONKEYS, YOU APE!

Gunnerz4life wrote:Well Clichy had 10 times better the season A Hole had.
WHERE THE FECK DID THAT COME FROM? :?

TOLD YOU DB10GOONER. THEM DIRTY SPANIARDS WILL TRY ALMOST ANY TRICK IN THE BOOK TO DISTRACT YOU!

IF THEY TRY ANYTHING LIKE THAT AGAIN, PUT THE PRICE UP BY ANOTHER £5M!

DB10GOONER

Re: WE WERE TALKING MONKEYS, YOU APE!

Post by DB10GOONER »

Eboue Can't Defend wrote:
Gunnerz4life wrote:Well Clichy had 10 times better the season A Hole had.
WHERE THE FECK DID THAT COME FROM? :?

TOLD YOU DB10GOONER. THEM DIRTY SPANIARDS WILL TRY ALMOST ANY TRICK IN THE BOOK TO DISTRACT YOU!

IF THEY TRY ANYTHING LIKE THAT AGAIN, PUT THE PRICE UP BY ANOTHER £5M!
Consider it upped!! You just can't trust the bloody Spaniards when it comes to footy... :evil:

As far as the cyborg filch lemur, I'm unconvinced by his performance last season. Mrs DB10GOONER doesn't think he'll last a whole season either. But then he WAS quality the year before wasn't he?

The added cash would be nice too, but it's a risk. Will signing him keep robot crunt monkey at the club?

What do I then do? Drop Android Vadge Marsupial to midfield? :?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

EXCLUSIVE SKYSPORTS STYLE NEWSFLASH!!

Robot Crunt Monkey has just handed in a transfer request!!! :shock:

I'm gutted. :cry:

U.F.G Anfield '89

Sorry to hear the news about Robot crunt monkey leaving. but i have seen exciting things from a new youngster called Bio-mechanoid clunge marmasett. he's small but very fast and strong in the tackle. also there are rumors that he has a more powerful schlonger than robot crunt monkey. I suggest you have your scouts pay close attention to him he is a star of the future!

T.S

Post by T.S »

Seriously guys, get a grip.

DB10, I'm sure your crunt monkey will be a big loss. And UFG, I'm sure your marmasett has got talent, but you're ignoring the most talented monkey of them all. Your monkeys have nothing on mine. He is a cross between a Gibbon, the God of Thunder and an amazing defender. Don't believe me? Check it out...

stearmaster

Post by stearmaster »

Collins, what did you decide to do to him in the end lol?

U.F.G Anfield '89

tonysaunders; i see that you have provided a picture of our ultimate monkey bringing his wrath upon wind-up shite pony.

T.S

Post by T.S »

U.F.G Anfield '89 wrote:tonysaunders; i see that you have provided a picture of our ultimate monkey bringing his wrath upon wind-up shite pony.
Indeed I have. You can keep your crunt monkeys and marmasetts - how we could do with someone like this Electric Gobbon (MK) right about now...

U.F.G Anfield '89

Indeed I have. You can keep your crunt monkeys and marmasetts - how we could do with someone like this Electric Gobbon (MK) right about now...
Quite so, my sentiments exactly. I think that brings this matter to a satisfactory close, back to what collins did to that chavshevik or whether I Hate Hleb will change his mind and allow production of tonysaunders' Brokeback Mountain sequel.