wenger and transfers

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
qing yong

wenger and transfers

Post by qing yong »

hi gooners

i`m a newbie to this site but have something bothering me about what`s happening to our beloved club.

let`s, for arguments sake, say wenger leaves us at the end of his contract.
life goes on but where does that leave us in the tranfer market?

every transfer window we, the fans, are told that big money won`t be spent. although i beleive wenger to be a very honourable man, i have to ask, will he be as committed in bringing top players into the squad if he has his mind on another club?

for example, if a player wenger admires and would like to sign becomes available, would that player be advised to sit tight for one season knowing wenger will be at a new club where the deal could be done.

another thing, could thierry and cesc be sold to arsene`s future employers?

Chunky The Gooner

Post by Chunky The Gooner »

Hi there qing yong and welcome to the Gooner Forum . We are a friendly bunch on here! Anyway Keep the faith . Like you say Wenger is an honourable man but there will of course come a day when Wenger leaves , when Henry leaves and Cesc too (who has always been honest and said he will go back and play in Spain one day) but we (Arsenal ! ) were around before they came along and we will be around long after they have gone . But I still want to see us sign a couple of players too and then we will find out what kind of money we have depending on the type of signing .