Away Scheme - Could anyone help please

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
the_gooner89

Away Scheme - Could anyone help please

Post by the_gooner89 »

Evening all.

Just wondering, could a silver member become a member of the away scheme or is it the same system as a season ticket at the emirates.

Ive been a silver member for about four years and on the season ticket waiting list which i fear ill never get the chance to get one. Also how much does it cost to become a member and how does the system work.

Thanks Rik

www.myspace.com/rikki_green

Rilo II

Post by Rilo II »

I'm not 100% sure, but I beleive there is no waiting list, you just join at the start of the season.
I think as a member of the scheme you commit to buy a ticket for every away league match for that season. You don't pay it all upfront, just as the tickets are put on sale. I don't think you are obliged to buy cup/champs leaugue tickets, but you do get priority if you want them.
As I said, I'm not completely sure about that, I think I read about it here a while back. Maybe someone can confirm.

Dicko

Post by Dicko »

You have to be a gold or travel club or indeed platinium member. They posted a while ago that they were no longer accepting new people on the scheme. However on Wednesday I returned two renewal forms stating I would not be renewing. So I would give the box office a ring if you really want to commit yourself.

away scheme is automatic tickets to league & fa cup rounds bar replays sent as and when tickets arrive at arsenal and paid for by credit/debit card upon sending out. Also get first priority on other matches but the vast majority 99% are easy to obtain tickets for anyway.