Why women go with uber *word censored*?

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Cus Geezer

Why women go with uber *word censored*?

Post by Cus Geezer »

At work we've recently had this girl who, though isn't a stunner seems a really nice girl and quite likeable.

Last night after chatting over a few drinks it turns out that she's from near my way and actually has an ex whose local to me who she's still besotted with.

She tells me his name and not only do I know him but he turns out to be notourious local for being a not just a complete wanker but one with the personality and intelligence of a paving slab. I remember aged about 18, him sitting behind me on a bus and chatting with his mate about a bird he'd got up the duff but didn't want anything to do with as he was young and didn't wanna get tied down (that's ok taxpayers like me will foot the bill). The girl he got up the duff was equally as young and I'm sure not ready to get tied down with responsibility either. He's also had other illegitimate kids since.

Basically, it would be wrong of me to say that women all go for such wankers. That I know from personal experience isn't so, yet when I think of the guys I know who cannot pull a rotten tooth out of a dead horse's head none of them are such uber *word censored*.

Why are the uber *word censored* never left empty handed when it comes to women?

Do you know that Peter Sutcliffe still get fan mail from women.

And Ian Huntley had at least had Maxine Carr.

Surely someone somewhere has a scientific answer for this one.

ds

Post by ds »

We all like it rough

joke joke joke (before the pc brigade string me up)

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

No real idea why, but as Cus says it seems that there is a tendency for women to go for men who treat them bad.

Only guess is that such men are often (though not always) quite well off or successful, so know they can treat a women badly as they can get another woman easily.

Lethal

Post by Lethal »

I blame eboue.

Cesc is God

Post by Cesc is God »

Lethal wrote:I blame eboue.
LOL

I don't really get this at my age. The only sort of girl that the crunts get are the complete dogs who just want to get some. 8)

Whereas the class, good looking, interesting girls go for guys like me. :lol:

Cus Geezer

Post by Cus Geezer »

QuartzGooner wrote: Only guess is that such men are often (though not always) quite well off or successful.
I've known a lot of instances like that, but this guy mentioned above really isn't remotely well off or successful, he can bearly chew gum and walk in a straight line.

Cus Geezer

Post by Cus Geezer »

Cesc is God wrote:
Lethal wrote: Whereas the class, good looking, interesting girls go for guys like me. :lol:
yeah it may be so in quite often, but I've known quite a lot of decent guys over the years who can't even get the dogs. It seems that its rearly if ever the case that an uber *word censored* is left empty handed.

It makes you wonder whether the most reliable technique for scoring, rather than sharp chat up lines, would be something uber cuntish like say punching a toddler in the face.