Fans Opinion: Thierry Poll

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Do you think Thierry will be an Arsenal player in the 2007/08 season?

Yes
73%
No
27%

Total votes: 22

CraigPollard

Fans Opinion: Thierry Poll

Post by CraigPollard »

Just thought that with all the TH14 specualtion going on again this season, i would post a poll to see how many of us think he will stay/leave.

Every gooner, thinking with their heart, will always want him to stay. I am not asking anyone if they want him next season, but rather, in your heart of hearts, do you think he will still be with us???

I have always believed he would stay, but as of late, i have began to think differently. He still will not just say "I am staying", instead opting for ambiguous comments like "for now, i am an Arsenal player". Then reading on ArseBlog the other day, The blogger on there actually stated that if he had to put money on it, he would back Thierry to go this summer.

What do you all think?????

Regards

Craig

I Hate Hleb

THIERRY? OR NOT THIERRY? THAT IS THE QUESTION!!

Post by I Hate Hleb »

SURELY, THE POLL QUESTION SHOULD READ:

DO YOU WANT THIERRY HENRY TO BE AN ARSENAL PLAYER IN SEASON 2007/8?

BY THE WAY, THE ANSWER IS YES!

U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

yes to both. don't pay any attention to the shit stiring tabloids. here's an example how stupid they are

headline on daily mail: House price boom grinds to a halt!
daily express on same day: House prices continue to soar!

I'm paraphrasing but that's the jist of what they were both saying, and right next to eachother on the shelf, You couldn't make it up.

green gooner

Post by green gooner »

That will make for interesting reading for the Henry family who are about to put their house on the market before moving to Spain :lol:

CraigPollard

Post by CraigPollard »

Thanks for posts, but i intended for the question to read, do you think he will still be an arsenal player next season. I would hazard a guess that if given choice, every gooner with a half decent memory span would want him to stay.

Seems to be interesting readin so far though!!!

Craig

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

CRAIGPOLLARD WROTE: "Thanks for posts, but i intended for the question to read, do you think he will still be an arsenal player next season. I would hazard a guess that if given choice, every gooner with a half decent memory span would want him to stay."

OHH! BE LIKE THAT THEN!! :roll:

I AGREE THAT MOST GOONERS WOULD PREFER THAT THIERRY STAY. HOWEVER, READING ALL THE THREADS ON HERE AND OTHER ARSENAL
SUPPORTING WEBSITES, I HAVE BEEN SURPRISED AT THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE ACTUALLY ADVOCATING THAT HENRY LEAVE. :?

I WAS JUST SUGGESTING THAT, BEARING IN MIND HIS SOMEWHAT CRYPTIC STATEMENTS REGARDING HIS FUTURE - AND SOME OF THE VITRIOLIC COMMENTS BEING DIRECTED AT OUR GREATEST EVER STRIKER BY ARSENAL FANS - IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN MORE WORTHWHILE TO FIND OUT HOW MANY PEOPLE STILL WANT HIM TO STAY.

THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT THE LACK OF CLARITY FROM TH14 HAS HAD A NEGATIVE IMPACT ON SOME SUPPERTERS. I'M ALSO CERTAIN THAT THE VAST MAJORITY OF GOONERS AGREE WITH BOTH OF US AND WANT THIERRY HENRY TO REMAIN AT OUR GREAT CLUB. I WILL, HOWEVER, NOW SET UP A NEW THREAD ASKING THE POLL QUESTION I SUGGESTED YOURS SHOULD HAVE ASKED.

CraigPollard

Post by CraigPollard »

I Hate Hleb wrote:
OHH! BE LIKE THAT THEN!! :roll:

I WILL, HOWEVER, NOW SET UP A NEW THREAD ASKING THE POLL QUESTION I SUGGESTED YOURS SHOULD HAVE ASKED.

HA HA HA HA, Is it the time of the month deary :lol:

I wasnt being nasty in my reply, and as you can see from your poll, i am all for your poll. Was more curious to find out if people believed the hype.

I agree, it seems TH14 is falling from grace with many, its a shame really. Such a fantastic talent for us, it would be devastating for us to lose him, but no one man is bigger than the club, and we would, of course, move on.

My answers: Do i want Thierry with us next year.........Damn right
Do i think he will be...........Im worried!!!

I Hate Hleb, you owe me a beer for giving me a complex :)

I Hate Hleb

COMPLEX SALE ON? FREE DRINKS!!

Post by I Hate Hleb »

CraigPollard wrote:
[I Hate Hleb, you owe me a beer for giving me a complex :)
SHUSH!!! :roll: OR ELSE EVERYONE IS GONNA WANT ONE FROM ME (A COMPLEX - NOT A BEER!!) :wink:

P.S. I KNOW YOU WASN'T HAVING A POP AT ME. HOWEVER, IT DID STIMULATE ME ENOUGH TO SET UP THE OTHER POLL AND, AS YOU SAY ON MY THREAD, IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO COMPARE THE RESULTS OF BOTH.

CraigPollard

Post by CraigPollard »

Well said fella,

Ive only replied to send my poll higher than yours in the forum, ha ha ha

Craig

Cesc is God

Post by Cesc is God »

He will stay - trust me!