Bored of hearing about Thierry Henry?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
T.S

Bored of hearing about Thierry Henry?

Post by T.S »

Attention all Gooners…

Are you bored of hearing about the Thierry Henry Saga 2007 ©®? Well I am, and I’m pretty sure that I’m not alone in thinking this. Therefore, I’m starting this thread. This is aimed at all Gooners who just want to talk about something other than Thierry Henfuckingry. Also, in this potential discussion, I’d like to keep “oooh, we haven’t got any moneyâ€

Galasso

Post by Galasso »

Statement just released by a legal advisor on behalf of aforementioned player:

“We have learned of this disturbing turn of events, vis-à-vis the not mentioning of my client’s name. My client wishes to point out that under the terms of his contract, it is obligatory for all internet forums, pub discussions, marital vows, business negotiations and divorce proceedings in this country to mention his name at least once.

A failure to meet with such contractual obligations causes my client severe emotional distress and loss of breath.

I trust that this situation will not be allowed to persist and the necessary steps will be taken to rectify this unfortunate event. Failure to do so will lead to further legal action being taken, and perhaps some crying as well.

Finally, my client would like to have the “f**kingâ€

T.S

Post by T.S »

Shit, I had no idea it had gone so universal! Well, Thierry HenGlorious Leaderry, please accept my apologies. I guess it's only a matter of time before this thread gets closed.

Vive la résistance!