Arsenal in Malaysia

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
ayoutn

Arsenal in Malaysia

Post by ayoutn »

Hi guys,

Just saying Hi.... :D

I am a passionate Arsenal supporter since 1989 when they bit Liverpool and won the first division title....

So if anyone wants to chat or anything with me please dont hesitate to message me.

Eboue Can't Defend

Re: Arsenal in Malaysia

Post by Eboue Can't Defend »

ayoutn wrote:Hi guys,

I am a passionate Arsenal supporter since 1989 when they bit Liverpool and won the first division title....
Hello Ayoutn, welcome to the forum.

I have to admit, that 1989 side really had teeth!!

green gooner

Post by green gooner »

...and our present lot don't :cry:

I Hate Hleb

SWEET TIMES?

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Eboue Can't Defend wrote:
ayoutn wrote:Hi guys,

Hello Ayoutn, welcome to the forum.

I have to admit, that 1989 side really had teeth!!
AH, ANFIELD '89. STEVE McMAHON AND THE '1 MINUTE' GESTURES :oops:. AND WHEN MICKEY T. SLOTTED THAT LAST MINUTE WINNER, IT WAS THE CROWNING GLORY!

IF I REMEMBER RIGHTLY, THE FAVOURITE CROWD CHANT AT THE TIME WAS "LET'S GO FUCKING DENTAL, LETS GO FUCKING DENTAL, LA LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA!!" :lol: :wink:

Eboue Can't Defend

I can't believe none of the usual comedians on the forum have bitten yet. It's been two whole days! What's the matter with you all?

Have you all become tooth-less in the comedy department all of a sudden?

Tell me what the root of the problem is?

Would you like me to re-cap what this thread is about?

Or was my first post a bridge too far?

Surely I can't be expected to come up with all the puns - I've enough on my plate as it is!

For any new-comers: consider this a great opportunity to cut your teeth in the world of comedy.

There is even a prize of a famous car on offer for the best gag on this thread - a spanking brand new molar!! :shock:

I know, I know. My act needs a bit more polish! After all those puns I deserve a good filling in!!! However, like my own teeth, I hope I have managed to grind you guys down! :wink:

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

Looks like you've cracked it now ECD.

We won't be signing anyone else this summer as Arsene is happy with the squad but just felt it needed a good Polish at the backl and everything will be good next year.

One thing about or new signing 'Githelle' she'th got lovely BREATHS. When it comes to the CRUNCH your puns seem to have more BITE!

On that extremely poor note I'm off to take the CANINE for a walk.

Galasso

Post by Galasso »

Mr ECD

Grind us down? Wash your mouth out son, and go get your father's gum

I was wondering where this was going and now I know that I was right to brace myself for the pun onslaught. I didn’t want to rise to the bait as I had it drilled into me at a very early age that one should not react in haste - it is better to chew it over and give a considered response

I know that you will not be enamelled with me, you may even appear a little rooful, and I certainly do not claim to be whiter than white - just remember:

Wisdom is the preserve of the patient.

:D or :mrgreen: or

http://www.thebestronaldo.com/image-det ... inho21.jpg

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Oh Lord God, ECB. You nailed it again. My own questionable double entendre skills were burnt out after Tit-gate... :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Sorry Ayoutn,

forgot to say welcome onboard!! :roll:

Welcome on board!! - there ya go... :lol: :wink:

U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

Ahh, puns about teeth now is it? Most incisive one would almost go so far as to call you lot a bunch of incisors, sorry that joke may have been too forced for the delicate palettes of some of the forum members, i hope i don't get a tongue lashing. i would also like to give a notice to any of the nippers on this forum, there are many puns thrown around here and if you want to get in on the action this is a great thread to cut your teeth

sorry for not responding earlier, two or three times i was on the cusp of making a reply (i suppose that would make me bicuspid or tricuspid

also finally a belated welcome to ayoutn, welcome to our insane world!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

U.F.G Anfield '89 wrote:sorry for not responding earlier, two or three times i was on the cusp of making a reply (i suppose that would make me bicuspid or tricuspid
Now that IS quality Punning (punditry? :lol: )

Top notch, UFG. 8)

U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

Very nice of you to say DB with the new found confidence that compliment has given me maybe i can start a pun competition called the punic wars. you could have all sorts of categories of pun...

Cool: iced Puns, about issues of the day: Current Puns, about certain european neighbours: Belgian Puns, about the obesity epidemic: Burger Puns

I had better stop now before someone decides to take punitive measures

Eboue Can't Defend

U.F.G Anfield '89,

It seems to me that your contribution was a bit falsed (forced?).

Don't know how you have got the gum-ption to come on here with words I've never heard of? Bicuspid? Tricuspid? You've got a nerve!!

I've gone through the dictionary with a fine tooth comb, and I'm struggling for any more puns. I think we may have chewed them all up!

As the commentator from that famous 1966 England-Germany match might have said: "They think it's premolar, it is now!!"

Galasso

Post by Galasso »

Mr ECD

On the one hand, I think you deserve a prize for instigating this new puntime fun. Maybe a plaque, which recognises your unorthodox style. A plaque not enough I hear you say? Well, how about a Mercury prize?

On the other hand, I think we would then have to extract the award from you due to:

1. Re-using "tooth"

2. Using "gum" and "chew", which yours truly had already dispensed with earlier.

Dent-ure ever do that again.

Fine. fine effort though.

What the fuck are we supposed to be talking about? Henry? Oh yeah, he's got nice teeth. I wonder if he uses Colgate or Aquafresh....

Eboue Can't Defend

U.F.G & Galasso,

Apologies for not acknowledging the great bit of (dental?) work above. In fact, I can confidently say they were nothing short of puntastic!! Seriously, I'm not trying to pull the other one!!

Speaking of which, do you guys remember that famous line from that dentistry film starring Jack Nickleson? You know the one. It's when he gets questioned by one of his junior dentists about some secret agenda he was following, and he replies: "The tooth? You want to know the tooth? You couldn't handle the tooth!!" :wink: :lol:

P.S. I don't know what tooth-paste Henry uses (maybe Stain Away?) but I bet his shampoo of choice is 'Wash and Go'!! :wink: :lol: