Hi from Israel

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DanielD

Hi from Israel

Post by DanielD »

Hi gooners of the world. Just wanted to introduce myself.
I'm Daniel Dvir and i live in the city of Tel Aviv, Israel. I'm an Arsenal fan for 10 years now and i haven't been at the Grove yet.

U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

Welcome to the assylum Dan.

When you do get to the grove be warned there will be plenty of the crowd that will turn up 10 minutes late, leave for half time 5 minutes early and arrive back from it 5 minutes late and then leave 10 minutes before time. and when these people want to get to their seat they will expect you to stand up and let them pass, well my attitude when this happens is until a break in play "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!" you may want to consider taking the same attitude. also well done for not using the E-word and finally did you ever manage to get to highbury?

DanielD

Post by DanielD »

I was at highbury lots of times, at least 17 (for a non-english, thats not bad), best one was probably the last one, against Wigan.
By the way, just wanted to let you know, there is a pretty big community of the Arsenal here in Israel, in the big matches (finals, spuds, united, chelsea) we can gather up to 100 people in one pub (pretty impressive for a small country). The good thing is that our community is bigger than any other english club community (Barcelona is bigger).

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Welcome on board Daniel! It really is great to have so many nationalities supporting the greatest club in the world! :)

Hope you get over to the Grove soon - you sound like a genuine fan and we can do with all of those we can get to help restore the balance that UFG Anfield '89 refered to!

T.S

Post by T.S »

Yes, welcome aboard indeed.

(For a change) I agree with DB. More Daniels and less of the Team Prawn Sandwich, please.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

tonysaunders wrote:Yes, welcome aboard indeed.

(For a change) I agree with DB. More Daniels and less of the Team Prawn Sandwich, please.
For a change?? I thought we were on the same wave length! Particularly as far as that whole break back mountain thing with Hlebby goes :!: :!: :wink: :shock: :!:

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

Hi DanielD:
By way of introduction all newbies have to answer the following questions:
- do you think Henry will stay?
- do you think we'd be better off if he goes?
- should people be allowed to remain standing at matches?
- should we have an anthem?
- do you want Arsenal to be sold if it brings in extra cash for players?
- do you support the campaign for real tits?

I Hate Hleb

SEXY THING?

Post by I Hate Hleb »

MK GOULD,

YOU FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION OF ALL: WOULD YOU GIVE OUR NEW SIGNING ONE!! :wink:

DanielD

Post by DanielD »

Here goes:
- Yes, he wants to be an Arsenal legend and if he leave at this time, he won't be.

- No, he's very important for this "transition period" and if he leaves it could break all the balance between our players.

- Of course. you can't watch a game (especially in a stadium) when you only seat, it's not natural.

-Yes, but it has to be a very good one, even perfect.

-Hell no. I don't care how many david deins (with no disrespect, of course) it's gonna take for the club not to be sold to a yank, who thinks that my, our, Arsenal is nothing more than a Business opportunity.

-If you're extreme flat, get siliconed, but other than that, real tits all the way.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

DanielD wrote:Here goes:
- Yes, he wants to be an Arsenal legend and if he leave at this time, he won't be.

- No, he's very important for this "transition period" and if he leaves it could break all the balance between our players.

- Of course. you can't watch a game (especially in a stadium) when you only seat, it's not natural.

-Yes, but it has to be a very good one, even perfect.

-Hell no. I don't care how many david deins (with no disrespect, of course) it's gonna take for the club not to be sold to a yank, who thinks that my, our, Arsenal is nothing more than a Business opportunity.

-If you're extreme flat, get siliconed, but other than that, real tits all the way.
Bang on the money there, my man!
8)
Although I can't personally testify if MK Gould is flat and in need of silicon :!: :wink: :!:

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

DB10GOONER wrote:.....I can't personally testify if MK Gould is flat and in need of silicon :!: :wink: :!:
I can testify that I have a full set of genuine moobs!