New 3rd Kit (link included) Not White

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
daz10_uk

New 3rd Kit (link included) Not White

Post by daz10_uk »

Hi Everyone.... Guess you all have seen the new white away kit now (i think it looks ok actually) but have you seen the new 3rd kit? Not sure i like this one. I have added the link. It is Barcelona colours but in a hoop design.

http://soccerlens.com/new-arsenal-away-3rd-kit/1773/

Guess its genuine because the pic is of Theo wearing the shirt. Lets know what you think!!!!!!

I Hate Hleb

HAVE YOU NOT COTTONED ON YET?

Post by I Hate Hleb »

DAZ10_UK,

PLEASE REFER TO THE ADVICE (THREAT? :wink: ) I GAVE THEARSENAL49ERS ON HIS THREAD - TITLED NEW 3RD STRIP.

WE NOW HAVE AT LEAST 3 THREADS REFERRING TO THE SUPPOSED NEW 3RD STRIP, ALTHOUGH WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHETHER THE PICTURES ARE GENUINE :?

COME ON PEOPLE - GET WITH THE PROGRAM!! :lol: PLEASE READ THE INDEX, WHICH LISTS ALL THE OTHER THREADS, TO SEE IF SOMEONE HAS ALREADY STARTED THE DEBATE/DISUSSION/PICTURE SHOW THAT YOU WERE INTENDING TO.

BY ALL MEANS CONTRIBUTE TO THOSE EXISTING THREADS OR, IF YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT DEBATE/ANGLE, START A NEW ONE. BUT PLEASE, LETS NOT KEEP STARTING MULTIPLE THREADS ON THE SAME SUBJECT, ALA THIERRY HENRY/THE ANTHEM!

(GOONER ED., CAN I APPLY FOR THE POSITION OF FORUM MODERATOR NOW? :wink: :lol:)

T.S

Re: HAVE YOU NOT COTTONED ON YET?

Post by T.S »

I Hate Hleb wrote: BY ALL MEANS CONTRIBUTE TO THOSE EXISTING THREADS OR, IF YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT DEBATE/ANGLE, START A NEW ONE. BUT PLEASE, LETS NOT KEEP STARTING MULTIPLE THREADS ON THE SAME SUBJECT, ALA THIERRY HENRY/THE ANTHEM!
Hear, hear.

DB10GOONER

Re: HAVE YOU NOT COTTONED ON YET?

Post by DB10GOONER »

I Hate Hleb wrote:
(GOONER ED., CAN I APPLY FOR THE POSITION OF FORUM MODERATOR NOW? :wink: :lol:)
I second Hlebby's self nomination (oo-er missus! :wink: ). Well moderated (again) old chap! Six runs! :lol:

daz10_uk

Post by daz10_uk »

Well im against his nomination for moderator so b*****ks. lol

U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

Moderation in all things, especially moderation!

T.S

Post by T.S »

I would like to nominate myself for moderator! :P

U.F.G Anfield '89

I would like to second the nomination of tonysaunders, and also offer my services as campaign adviser. :lol:

T.S

Post by T.S »

U.F.G Anfield '89 wrote:I would like to second the nomination of tonysaunders, and also offer my services as campaign adviser. :lol:
It's on! The campaign starts here!

daz10_uk

Post by daz10_uk »

Tony Saunders youve got my vote especially if youre up against I HATE HLEB lol

VOTE SAUNDERS . . VOTE SAUNDERS . .

T.S

Post by T.S »

daz10_uk wrote:Tony Saunders youve got my vote especially if youre up against I HATE HLEB lol

Thanks Daz. I'd like to think that I am the people's choice. Now, if you'd excuse me, I've got some meeting, greeting and kissing babies (in the Bill Clinton sense not the Michael Jackson sense) to do...

U.F.G Anfield '89

We've got to keep this thing going, after all we don't want to be the sort that can't sustain an election. No jokes please Electile dysfunction is a serious problem.

we_are_the_arsenal

Post by we_are_the_arsenal »

tonysaunders wrote:
daz10_uk wrote:Tony Saunders youve got my vote especially if youre up against I HATE HLEB lol

Thanks Daz. I'd like to think that I am the people's choice. Now, if you'd excuse me, I've got to do meeting, greeting and kissing babies (in the Bill Clinton sense not the Michael Jackson sense) to do...
I propose tonysaunders be banned for these sort of lame post. :wink:

T.S

Post by T.S »

U.F.G Anfield '89 wrote:We've got to keep this thing going, after all we don't want to be the sort that can't sustain an election. No jokes please Electile dysfunction is a serious problem.
I concur. I flaccid election campaign would definitely not be preferable. We must rise to the occasion. We must provide stiff opposition for Mr. Hleb and in doing so, make things as hard as possible for him.

(I feel like a cross between a Sun journalist and Maggie Thatcher!)

Vote Saunders ‘07

daz10_uk

Post by daz10_uk »

Be careful who you call for banning WE ARE THE ARSENAL if Mr. Saunders gets elected he could make life very hard for you :)

Vote Saunders 07