New 3rd Kit (link included) Not White

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
T.S

Post by T.S »

we_are_the_arsenal wrote:
its nice that your've meet my kind before, but to be honest I cant say i have meet any of your kind, the kind that offer other blokes on forums a hug. Maybe ur better off on the spuds forum where they embrace that shit.
anyway ur right about this being a forum about arsenal, so lets move on.
Christ almighty! Not sure what your huge problem is mate, but judging by your awful spelling and continuous use of textspeak, I wonder whether it is you, who should be on the Spurs forum.

T.S

Post by T.S »

...never one to let someone else have the last word! Always has been a problem of mine :wink:

Eboue Can't Defend

Post by Eboue Can't Defend »

Cat Fight!!! Cat Fight!!! Cat Fight!!! Cat Fight!!! Cat Fight!!! Cat Fight!!!

T.S

Post by T.S »

Eboue Can't Defend wrote:Cat Fight!!! Cat Fight!!! Cat Fight!!! Cat Fight!!! Cat Fight!!! Cat Fight!!!
Meaow!

we_are_the_arsenal

Post by we_are_the_arsenal »

tonysaunders wrote:...never one to let someone else have the last word! Always has been a problem of mine :wink:
one of many problems, such as the fact you have an asshole the size of a dinner plate (just like your mothers c***). now shut the fuck up and move on.

T.S

Post by T.S »

tonysaunders wrote:...never one to let someone else have the last word! Always has been a problem of mine :wink:
one of many problems, such as the fact you have an asshole the size of a dinner plate (just like your mothers *word censored*). now shut the fuck up and move on.
OK, I'm gonna leave it there. Nothing personal, but I grew out of that kind of thing a fair few years ago. Quite frankly, that is playground talk and has no place here. I'm certain the other Gooners on here would agree with me.

Grow up.

we_are_the_arsenal

Post by we_are_the_arsenal »

tonysaunders wrote:
one of many problems, such as the fact you have an asshole the size of a dinner plate (just like your mothers c***). now shut the fuck up and move on.
OK, I'm gonna leave it there. Nothing personal, but I grew out of that kind of thing a fair few years ago. Quite frankly, that is playground talk and has no place here. I'm certain the other Gooners on here would agree with me.

Grow up.
fair call, lets put our differences aside and move on.

Goonanana

Post by Goonanana »

You see what happens when Arsenal haven't played for a month! Damn you lazy b****rds for having the summer off! Look what you've turned us in to! This anger should be directed at Graham Poll of The Specious One or Ronaldo or the Jolly Fat Bastard and his band of merry muppets!

Now lets all have a Tommy and a Pimms and play nice!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

tonysaunders wrote:

Grow up.
Here! Here! I agree with TS. I don't usually take sides on these things but resorting to name calling is just childish and pretty embarrassing. :oops:

We are all Gooners. Unless a fifth columnist has snuck in!! :shock: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Re: POWER TO THE PEOPLE???

Post by DB10GOONER »

I Hate Hleb wrote:
P.S. HAS ANYONE NOTICED HOW FUNNY MY SUBJECT HEADINGS ARE? NO? BASTARDS!!!
Yes yes! They are quite amusing. Now stop the anger! :wink: :lol:

daz10_uk

Post by daz10_uk »

Anyway what do you think of the kit? ? ? ? ? Im sorry for adding this thread and causing all this trouble :)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

daz10_uk wrote:Anyway what do you think of the kit? ? ? ? ? Im sorry for adding this thread and causing all this trouble :)
Yep, you kicked one off there ya bowzy.
:wink:
Not sure on that kit (IF it's real). Bit like a Barca golf shirt. :?

Still better than our new tottingshizer tribute jersey though... :(

daz10_uk

Post by daz10_uk »

Yeah the Spuds Half and Half kit is f**king awful. Gotto laugh :lol:

At least the abusing other gooners has stopped now