Tony Saunders in the top ten!!!!!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Tony Saunders in the top ten!!!!!

Post by DB10GOONER »

Congrats to Tony Saunders on getting into the top ten for posts. The political career (as a moderator) may have died like the proverbial dead duck after a gang raping herd of elephants have finished with it, but that news might cheer you up... :wink:

Ok, it's a slow news day now that the tabloids have stopped printing lies about us. Temporarily, at least... :(

T.S

Post by T.S »

Why thank you, DB. Slow news day? That implies my entry in to the top 10 isn't world breaking news. I beg to differ! :P

I couldn't have achieved what I have achieved if my work was in any way interesting...

I Hate Hleb

TONY SAUNDERS - MAN OF INFLUENCE?

Post by I Hate Hleb »

CONGRATULATIONS TONY SAUNDERS ON ENTERING THE TOP TEN. AMONGST YOUR VERY MANY TALENTS, I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD ALSO SING! :o :lol:

DESPITE (AND BECAUSE OF) OUR DAILY BANTER, YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE QUICKLY BECOME MY IDOL :shock:, AND - AS RONNIE CORBETT WOULD SAY TO JUST ABOUT EVERYONE - I REALLY LOOK UP TO YOU! :o :wink: :lol:

I STRIVE EVERYDAY TO IMPROVE SO THAT ONE DAY, MAYBE I CAN REACH THE HEADY HEIGHTS ACHIEVED BY BOTH YOU, AND THE GRAND-DADDY OF THEM ALL - DB10GOONER!! :wink: :D

ONCE AGAIN - HEART FELT CONGRATULATIONS!!

T.S

Post by T.S »

Thank you, Hlebster. Your kind words are very much appreciated.

If you wish to become a 'centurion' (tongue in cheek) like myself, a sure fire way of doing it is taking up a job which robs you completely of your will to live. That way, you're sure to become a grade A saddo like myself and spend all fucking day on here!

Happy days.

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

Congratulations

gooner.ed
Site Admin

Post by gooner.ed »

my own position at the top of the tree is nearing its end. to those of you who do seem to live on this forum... let me know if there are any other jobs going at your place :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

gooner.ed wrote:my own position at the top of the tree is nearing its end. to those of you who do seem to live on this forum... let me know if there are any other jobs going at your place :lol:
Is that because you are fast getting caught up by Stearmaster? Or is it something more sinister? :shock:

Is GoonerEd trying to wrangle a deal to join a Barca fanzine website??!! :wink: We should be told and not be left dangling like this by the Online Gooner!

That apparently is the club's job... :roll: