Stadium Tour

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
stax

Stadium Tour

Post by stax »

I'm going on a Stadium Tour on Sunday and would prefer to drive than train.
I thought as it's a Sunday I should be able to park nearby?

Can anyone recommend any suitable places to park near the stadium?

I shall be coming from the A1201.

Thanks

Eboue Can't Defend

Post by Eboue Can't Defend »

Any of the side roads off Blackstock Road/Mountgrove Road/ Brownswood Road. It will be about a 10-15 minute walk to the ground from there.

In fact being a Sunday, you should be able to park on Blackstock Road itself, as I don't think you need to pay to use the Parking Meters.

Hope this is helpful.

Warning to fellow gooners: You must forget this information before the start of next season, in order to ensure I still have somewhere to park when I come myself!!! :wink:
Last edited by Eboue Can't Defend on Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

Yes, I think Eboue Can't Defend is correct. Shouldn't be a problem on a Sunday. I think you might even be ok on Hornsey Road. The fall back is the Sobell sports centre. Rates not bad and easy 5 min walk.

stax

Post by stax »

We all had a great day today, thanks for the parking tips.
I parked in the Sobell sports centre, 5 mins away.

Ta

Basil is a Gooner

stadium tour

Post by Basil is a Gooner »

Hey Stax, glad you had a good day out at the Grove. What was the feeling like at the Club regarding the departure of TH14? Or was it no comment? :?