Royston Drenthe

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
columoz

Royston Drenthe

Post by columoz »

weshud sign Royston Drenthe!watchd him 3 times in the u21's and hes awesome!very much like a yound seedorf!

the_gooner89

babel

Post by the_gooner89 »

He is a decent player but my opinion is all about babel, if we dont get him i will be disapointed, pass, flair, strength and as shown agasint england hes not affraid of having a go which is something we lack at Arsenal.

green gooner

Post by green gooner »

We should buy both, less of this picking and choosing. Let's just be greedy and take both as they are good!

Gunnerz4life

Post by Gunnerz4life »

Is he the Edgar Davids look alike? Saw him in that game in the under 21s and he was the best dutch player. But Babel is a far better and a better proven prospect than him, well i havent seen much of Royston Drenthe to be honest.

DanielD

Re: babel

Post by DanielD »

the_gooner89 wrote:He is a decent player but my opinion is all about babel, if we dont get him i will be disapointed, pass, flair, strength and as shown agasint england hes not affraid of having a go which is something we lack at Arsenal.
Well, Babel said that no contact was made by Arsenal to get him.

When Asked if Arsenal had been in touch regarding his services, Babel told Sky Sports News: "No, nothing."

The 20-year-old also reaffirmed his liking of Arsenal's style of football and the team's conduct.

"I like their style, how they conduct themselves on the field - everything," he continued.