Top ten

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DDignam

Top ten

Post by DDignam »

Now I have realised there is a top ten, and some sort of god like status (probably the daily star using top tenners as sources for transfer rumours) i may aswell get a couple of easy posts in, get warmed up pre season for the big year, could be my year to make it to teh top, im on;y young, 22, just a kid, but who says kids dont win anything

random though for the day: Of i could be any animal i would be the nort bank squirral, must be awsome to have 30000 chnat your name as a squirral, big respect from teh other squirrals

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

I agree.

Thats another cheap post racked up!!

U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

I would want to be like the gunnersaurus rex, but not all fluffy, like a propper dinosaur in an arsenal shirt. How else can you be a crazy carnivorous beast in an arsenal shirt, that isn't jens?

Eboue Can't Defend

Post by Eboue Can't Defend »

DDignam and Chopper,

It's not the number (size?) of your post that counts, it's what you do with it!! :wink: :lol: