POLL: What disgusts you most about teh sal eof Henry

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

What discusts you most about the sale of Henry

Poll ended at Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:53 pm

He has left after agreeing to stay
27%
He went for £16m!!!!!
54%
We have no prospects of replacing him with world class
12%
Another question over the future of the club
8%

Total votes: 26

DDignam

POLL: What disgusts you most about teh sal eof Henry

Post by DDignam »

What irritates you teh most

Gunnerz4life

Post by Gunnerz4life »

He went for fucking peanuts thats 16 million.

demzy

Post by demzy »

Everyting mentioned above!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

norn irish red

Post by norn irish red »

absolute discrace that he went for 16 million,thats the only thing to annoy me.No man is bigger than the club and he wasnt missed last season when he was injured.

hey bobby wots the french for judas c**t

DDignam

Post by DDignam »

when you think of it all teh invincibles came back to haunt us. Bobby started it with come over to spain terry, we all want your here. Big paddy throws his not wanted opinion sin and now he has left. Im just P*ssed off with the fee, t little to replace him iwth, all of europe must be laughing hard at it

jacko-arsnl

Post by jacko-arsnl »

Its not only the money that pisses me off weres the thanks to arsenal and everyone to do with us. The club made him the man he is now. every article ive read has nothing about the fans or the backroom staff. least he could is twolittle word thank you

Bren

Post by Bren »

Why is it we seem to allow every player to piss of for the least amount, Barcalona play the tight arse act we had to force them to pay 16 million? eh we should have made them compete with Inter and Ac and got shit loads more. There aint that many top strikers around let alone of the class of Henry, cant wait to see who we fucking get if we do get anyone, maybe the plan is to get Tony Cascarino out of retirement. Whole f'ing thing is a joke.

kennyken

Post by kennyken »

:x the same when we let patrick leave no replacement 16 million the same price as the world class darren bent w@nk :x

Romana

Post by Romana »

There should have been an option for all of the above!!! Most gutted about the fee 16mill is nothing for someone as world class as Henry and who have we lined up to replace him...................... Nicholas Anelka.

11mill so we have made 5 mill in the sale of TH for someone with half the talent and twice the attitide. Its all BOLLOX :twisted: :evil:

legend10

Post by legend10 »

i am pissed off about his reasons for going

"because wenger wont be here after next season and that david dein is not here"

well thierry there not at fucking barcelona either are they

be a man a tell us the real reason

no loyalty in football at all anymore

DanielD

Post by DanielD »

Exactly, this is what pisses me off about him leaving. Not Mr.Dean, it's all about money and cup glory.

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

I trhink hes made himself look a complete arsehole!

Im sorry but my love for TH14 went a bit belly up after the Cahmpions League final! He blamed everyone else for the result and moaned his face off to anyone that would listen! He conveiniently forgot being clean thro with just the keeper to beat and put us 2 up! We had a whole season of is he going, is this his last game etc etc etc with him coming out with contradicting statenents left right and centre!

Yes he was great and yes he gave us some great times but does nobody else think that TH14 thought he was bigger than Arsenal itself?

Arsenal was the only club for him he said and how he would end his career here! Bullshit! He is already now saying he has always wanted to play for Barcelona since he chased Stoichov for his shirt at Monaco!

Hes just trying to use PR spin to fob us off! Sorry but I dont buy it!