who would you like to see as boss ??/

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
nuttygoonerpaul

who would you like to see as boss ??/

Post by nuttygoonerpaul »

if mr wenger does go after next season , who would my fellow gooners like to be as boss of our club !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DanielD

Post by DanielD »

Tony Adams as manager, Arsene as director of football, would love to see that.[/code]

nuttygoonerpaul

wenger fav for sack

Post by nuttygoonerpaul »

Wenger new favourite in Paddy Power sack race

Paddy Power has slashed Arsene Wenger's Sack Race odds as the next Premier League manager to leave their club after a flurry of bets on the Arsenal manager on Tuesday.

Click here to bet and get a FREE £10 BET

Media reports linking Wenger to the managerial position at Barcelona has seen the betting on the Frenchman tumble from 20/1 overnight all the way in to a current 6/1 joint favourite alongside Wigan boss Chris Hutchings.

Punters were keen to take the odds at various stages from 14/1 through 10s and 8s before the market settled at 6/1.

Darren Haines, spokesman for Paddy Power, said: "A Wenger gamble in this market is extremely unusual because of his reputation for never walking out on a contract.

"However punters have been very keen to latch on to him today and perhaps the lack of funds, Dein's departure and the never-ending Henry saga are finally taking their toll."

Paddy Power Premier League sack race:

6/1 Wenger
6/1 Hutchings
8/1 Davies
10/1 Benitez
11/1 Southgate
11/1 Lee
12/1 Mourinho
12/1 Bruce
12/1 Sanchez
12/1 Hughes
16/1 Curbishley
22/1 Next Permanent Man city Manager
25/1 Allardyce
25/1 Moyes
25/1 Redknapp
25/1 Coppell
28/1 Keane
28/1 Jol
33/1 O'Neill
33/1 Ferguson

Basil is a Gooner

wenger replacement?

Post by Basil is a Gooner »

Its early days to be speculating on this but how about DB10? I know he has no experience but what a legend.

tenementfunster5

Post by tenementfunster5 »

If Dennis wants to do his coaching badges then he has to be the choice. As fot right now then Rijkaard or Hiddink.

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

Hiddink, Capello, Koeman all winners and all possibles.

Probably get someone like Martin Allen/Aidy Boothroyd though!

As for the Tony Adams suggestion, no no no and triple no. He couldn't cut it at Wycombe, he is a legend but not good enough as a manager to take over.

Gunnerz4life

Post by Gunnerz4life »

You gotta be kidding me, Aidy Boothryod?

Hiddink, Hiddink, Hiddink ... cant look beyond that man. And i would like DB10 in the Arsenal bench in the future as a part of the coaching staff.

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

Please no! I didn't mean thats who I wanted, just felt the way things seem to be going at the moment thats the type of manager we will end up with!