henry

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
legend10

henry

Post by legend10 »

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SO THANKS THIERRY , ALL YOUR WORDS IN EVERY PROGRAMMES LAST SEASON SAYING IM GOING NOWHERE AND I LOVE ARSENAL MY LAST CONTRACT ETC ETC MEAN FUCK ALL

AS SOON AS THINGS GET TOUGH ITS TIME TO JUMP SHIP AND PISS OFF TO BARCELONA.

THE ONLY REASON HE DIDNT GO LAST SUMMER WAS TO SELL ALL THE SEASON TICKETS IN THE FIRST SEASON AT EMIRATES. AND NOW AFTER EVERYONE HAS RENEWED FOR NEXT SEASON HE GOES

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

Anyone that bought a ticket or renewed just because of TH is a mug and deserves to have 'thrown their money away' if thats how they view it.

I have mine because it's Arsenal not because of who plays.