Nora Batty Dead..

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
mrgnu1958

Nora Batty Dead..

Post by mrgnu1958 »

:shock:

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

These people I grew up with keep dying on me! Everytime a new one is announced it makes me feel even older!
I'm getting old and my football club is going backwards. No real point in going on

Radford149

Post by Radford149 »

i'll put it simply.......she was a tv legend. RIP

charliegeorgewhocanhitem

Post by charliegeorgewhocanhitem »

I prefer to remember her as Doris Luke in Crossroads, a far funnier comedy than LOTSW :wink: RIP

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

does anyone still watch that load of old tosh - i haven't seen an episode in about 10 years

Compo's dead
Foggy's dead
Nora Batty's dead
Thora Hird is dead
Wallys Dead
Sid Dead
Seymour is dead

Clegg played by Peter Sallis is so frail all his scenes have to be done with him sitting down - isn't it time they put this one to bed and that leaves Ivy the Cafe women

Wayno

Post by Wayno »

Fucking hell I thought she had died about 20 years ago, must have been someone else :roll:

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Wayno wrote:Fucking hell I thought she had died about 20 years ago, must have been someone else :roll:
Yeah, it is sad, but I too thought she had died a while ago, can even vaguely "remember" it being reported.

Wayno

Post by Wayno »

QuartzGooner wrote:
Wayno wrote:Fucking hell I thought she had died about 20 years ago, must have been someone else :roll:
Yeah, it is sad, but I too thought she had died a while ago, can even vaguely "remember" it being reported.
That's sad, having to die twice :roll:

Radford149

Post by Radford149 »

Chunky Monkey wrote:does anyone still watch that load of old tosh - i haven't seen an episode in about 10 years

Compo's dead
Foggy's dead
Nora Batty's dead
Thora Hird is dead
Wallys Dead
Sid Dead
Seymour is dead

Clegg played by Peter Sallis is so frail all his scenes have to be done with him sitting down - isn't it time they put this one to bed and that leaves Ivy the Cafe women
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

Wayno wrote:
QuartzGooner wrote:
That's sad, having to die twice :roll:
I could think of a few people where it would be anything but sad :lol: :lol: :wink:

feel free to guess if you want :lol:

Rob

Post by Rob »

:lol: :lol:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Ah, shame....

maybe Nora Batty and Compo can now be together! :lol:

Cus Geezer

Post by Cus Geezer »

Chunky Monkey wrote:does anyone still watch that load of old tosh - i haven't seen an episode in about 10 years

Compo's dead
Foggy's dead
Nora Batty's dead
Thora Hird is dead
Wallys Dead
Sid Dead
Seymour is dead

It's been going since 1973 FFS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_of_the_Summer_Wine

It's a freak show.

People keep dying but it's still alive.

Sooner or later the latest star of LOTSW is gonna be someone who started their career as a weedy little first year in Grange Hill.

Does anyone remember the spin off First of the Summer Wine set in the 1930s and ended with the outbreak of WW2?

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

Does anyone remember the spin off First of the Summer Wine set in the 1930s and ended with the outbreak of WW2?[/quote]

yeah it was just as shit as the LOTSW -