Strictly come dancing

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
corkbarry

Strictly come dancing

Post by corkbarry »

I cant wait till Sat to see the final of the best show ever devised for television.
A show which is full of skill,sweat,endeavor and the will to win,something which a few of our players could do with :lol:
I suppose there is a lot of fans of the show posting here?

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :banghead:

REB

Post by REB »

NO THANK YOU

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

Barbarians with no taste

:lol: :lol:

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

i hope rachel wins because i'd love to stick my love truncheon up her shitter :barscarf:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

Have to be honest and say that it is one of only a few shows I do watch regularly. I think it is excellent.
Personally I want Rachel to win it. She has set more highest ever scores for more dances than anyone this series. Her Argentine Tango last week was superb. She deserves it. If she doesn't win then I'll settle for Tom. He's been good throughout.

I don't give a fuck if anyone wants to take the piss. I like it. :barscarf: :barscarf:

pixie

Post by pixie »

It`s the kind of show my elderly parents watch! :lol:

Basil is a Gooner

Post by Basil is a Gooner »

I like it and my kids want Tom to win as he dances with Camilla and she danced with gorgeous Geth last year! :barscarf:

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

WOW, :barscarf: I am amazed that I am not the only one to watch strictly 8)
I should have posted on the main site, after all I did mention players :lol:

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

corkbarry wrote:WOW, :barscarf: I am amazed that I am not the only one to watch strictly 8)
I should have posted on the main site, after all I did mention players :lol:
I love SCD - brucie is the most wittest bloke on the telly :roll: and Tess daly is so natural :banghead:

and i love the four gimps as judges, i watch it for two reasons Ola Jordan and Rachel Stevens - i wish you could choose your own camera angles with zoom option 8)

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

For those that do watch.

Toms showdance was stunning. It had everything. Up until that point I think Rachel was winning it but that one dance totally blew them away. I was pleased for Camilla though. It looked like it meant more to her than to Tom.

Can't wait for the next series to begin. I am well aware that this does my street cred no good at all but I love that show.

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

this programme is ***** :banghead:

the female population of this county should vote with there heads not that fannies

how can Lisa & brendon get 80/80 and Rachel & Vincent get 79/80 and still not win

Tom was bottom in last weeks judge's vote and bottom again this week,

The true champion didn't win this it should of been Rachel or Lisa

REB

Post by REB »

SPUDMASHER wrote:For those that do watch.

Toms showdance was stunning. It had everything. Up until that point I think Rachel was winning it but that one dance totally blew them away. I was pleased for Camilla though. It looked like it meant more to her than to Tom.

Can't wait for the next series to begin. I am well aware that this does my street cred no good at all but I love that show.
street cred :roll:

well gone mate :wink:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

Chunky Monkey wrote:this programme is ***** :banghead:

the female population of this county should vote with there heads not that fannies

how can Lisa & brendon get 80/80 and Rachel & Vincent get 79/80 and still not win

Agreed. The problem with all of these shows is that their audience is largely female.
Women by nature are bitches. They just vary in degree. Mrs Spudmasher didn't like Lisa Snowdon so I had to hear every week how much she hated her. :roll: :roll: There must be as many that hate Rachel. Why? Well because they are attractive, have nice figures and are successful. It's just jealousy.
Tom was always going to win that show on that basis. As I said earlier though, his showdance was superb.
I thought Rachel deserved to win as she had set three all time scoring records and had more 10's than any other dancer.
Even the judges thought it should be Rachel. All of their comments were along the lines of "Tom was good but Rachel was even better, etc. etc........"

Basil is a Gooner

Post by Basil is a Gooner »

Chunky Monkey wrote:this programme is ***** :banghead:

Chunky - you seem to know rather a lot about the programme? :wink: