myviews on the henry transfer, and much more

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
stearmaster

myviews on the henry transfer, and much more

Post by stearmaster »

Well first of all we sold him for 16 mill, thats what i am very dissappointed about how the fuck can thierry henry be worth the same ammount as darren fuckin *bent* i mean his sirenasme ses it allo.

i mean 16 mill plus another player yes but 16 for jus him is dissgracefull, ok so we get additional money if they reach/win the CL within 4 yearsand if they dont then whast?

second of all we have done esactly wat we done with paddy let him go and got no1 in before hand and if we dont get any1 within the transfer market time schedule we are fucked, ok we have RVP Adebayor, theo and the beast/reyes, start of with RVP he was injured for the majoroty of the mid/end of last season and what if that happens agen, we are left with Adebayor, ok he prooved himself in some games but then looked drained out by the end of the season, then if he gets injured when RVP is injured and mirror of henry and RVP we are left with theo, who needs to strngthen up and get past them last deffenders more, then we have the beast/reyes, well the beast was a pile of shit when played upfront, needs to learn where the goal is and the size of him needs to stay on his feet more, then you got the diving spaniyard, on the floor every time you see him, but helped madrid win the spanish league with 2 vital goals, and says he dont wanna comeback to play in enfland, well i have 2 words to that *fuck off then* well that was three but neway.

third part, who will suceed Titi as captain, we have cesc-to young, leehmann well his a nutter, but can see the whole of the pitch, but intervines when unessercerry, soo when it is nessercerry as captasin to interviene he will be in alot more trouble
toure gets my vote a good strong player, seems like he wants to win the game.
gallas well, his french so he could get the nod.
gilberto silva, prooved a good leader when called upon gets goals and also seems like he wants to wwin games

and the fourth and final part of the rant who is going to replace henry, as i sed in the second part RVP adebayor theo and reyes/beast and i done my reasons also, i think that RVP and adebayor will be agood partnershjip upfront be i twe still need cover, i like the look of that ryan babel, who wants to move to arsenal, trez was linked but that could of been a rumour to try and keep titi, benni mcarthy, well he is a prooven goal scoreer in the prm commin 2nd for Bburn, and i think that he could finish half of the chances off that we couldnt last season, owen to injury prone not quite the player he was, but could still get thaty vital goal when called upon.

nemore suggestions let me know what you lot think.