wenger out

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Galasso

Re: wenger out

Post by Galasso »

DB10GOONER wrote:[quote="Galasso]Just one request...one of your countrymen, DB10GOONER, regularly introduces new words into the English language, which we spend hours trying to decipher. I implore you not to go down this road :wink: :lol:
Aw Galasso. Skip - I thought you had the full on for the old lingo. Jaysus I could just Ralf me ring up with that bad buzz!! :wink:

Translation from Dublinese; Oh no Galasso. My friend - I thought you quite liked my coloquialisms. Lord God, I could vomit my arse up in dissapointment. :lol:

Yeah, as my esteemed countryman Rebel Gooner says, us Dubs are pretty f*cked in the head, oops sorry - strange people.

It's good to have you on board.

GO ON THE GREEN GOONERS. (No not you green gooner, all the other GREEN GOONERS. :wink: Oh Ok - you too green gooner!!) :lol:[/quote][/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My head hurts again...

Cheers for keeping it real :wink:

solwaysharks

Post by solwaysharks »

i have just registered having visited the site for a while,from dumfries in southern scotland,gooner since birth in 1966 :D ,family all from city road/angel area,first born outside the area.havent made it to the "grove" yet,but should make it next season :D

green gooner

Post by green gooner »

I often wonder was calling myself "green gooner" such a fine idea :?

Do other folks expect to see Kermit with an away shirt on at the Grove :oops:

I read there is a bit of news out of Arsenal tomorrow, but it could just be even more bloody bad news :cry:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

solwaysharks wrote:i have just registered having visited the site for a while,from dumfries in southern scotland,gooner since birth in 1966 :D ,family all from city road/angel area,first born outside the area.havent made it to the "grove" yet,but should make it next season :D
Welcome on board Sharky!! Enjoy. :lol: 8)

REB

Post by REB »

been off work and only use computer when im here,, sorry bout my spelling on culchie,, 2 green gooner yeah limk full of of man u fucks as well,, the arse strong 2 thou,, db10 even i cant understand him at times.. must be on de rag ha ha