Victoria Concordia Crescit

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Poshimon

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Post by Poshimon »

Victory grows out of harmony...I only wish the current board would remember this! Its a joke the state the club appears to be in at the moment - it is about time Hill-Wood etc came out and told us what was going on!

T.S

Post by T.S »

Seconded

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Carried.

daz10_uk

Post by daz10_uk »

Fourthed (if there is such a word)

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

Think I mentioned that in a previous post, but yes spot on.

They believe in tradition well it should all begin with the club motto so not sure what they are up to.

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

Supporters! Told the truth! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The only truths we get are of the Thierry "Im not on any departure boards" type!

However I lkie the idea of someone coming forward and saying we are doing this and trying to do that just to help lift the doom and gloom!

Gunnerz4life

Post by Gunnerz4life »

For a second i thought its a name of another French African footballer who we are supposedly interest in and about whom no one knows about, though the name Victoria sounded a bit dodgy :D.

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

I was sure its the name of the Chezch tart Rosicky and co got caught shagging lol

All_Arsenal_1886

Post by All_Arsenal_1886 »

Is there a possabillity that the board are playin smart and appering as tho we are a club in termoil, so come the start of the season we shoot to the top of the league and stay there all season because teams underestimated us lol

I wish :D

Rad

Post by Rad »

I don't want Hill-Wood to come out and tell us anything! He appears to be in the same league as Prince Phillip for coming out and putting his foot in it. Wenger is an expert at playing his cards close to his chest. Do you really want the club to make a statement saying we will sign X Y & Z in the next few days. No! Because that inflates the transfer fee immediately our name is mentioned. Secondly, Wenger may want to wait until players are back off leave or international duty before negotiating contracts. Silence isn't necessarily a bad thing- we are just recovering from losing one of our greatest ever players and want a quick fix in order to appease our fears about getting an adequate replacement.

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

Good point well made Rad.

All i want to hear is we have signed.....