white strip

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
REB

white strip

Post by REB »

new strip out soon ,, know its old news but how many of ye r goin 2 buyit,, i like it must admit,, will buy it and stick de silva on my back

nuttygoonerpaul

Post by nuttygoonerpaul »

i will not be buying it

O'Leary

Post by O'Leary »

Na mate.

Me neither...

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nope. Won't be buying it. I fell for the whole "it's traditional" shite with the redcurrent one because it was innoffensive enough and looked pretty cool with a pair of jeans. 8)

But I will not be buying any white "tottingshizer tribute jersey" just because we wore it once back in 1387 or whenever and they tagged Herb's name on the collar. :oops:

I know we've been up and down this bloody hill over the white jersey a million times, but I'm not trying to convert anyone, just giving my personal opinion.

This is one jersey too far for me I'm afraid, old chums.

Oh yeah, and you're all crunts if you buy it!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

No Way! not only is it an insult to have a white shirt but i personally never worn anything later than a 1998 kit, i prefer the vintage kits. also if anyone knows where i could procure a 1998 away kit and they would kindly inform me of said location i would be most grateful.

All_Arsenal_1886

Post by All_Arsenal_1886 »

Im def getting it, cant wait. going up on thursday to the Emirates taking my little 5 year old brother to get it

its become a traddition of mine to take my little bro up on the day.

Ben-gooner14

Post by Ben-gooner14 »

Im doing exactlly the same rebel gooner, well played

T.S

Post by T.S »

As far as shirts that I wear. It's either the 70s home shirt, or, if I'm feeling snazzy, I'll stick on this bad boy...

Oh yeah...

U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

I remember it well, i think i still may have one tucked away somewhere.

green gooner

Post by green gooner »

That was the first Arsenal shirt I ever bought Tony, I had Bergkamp on the back. Like Rebel I look forward to buying the white one as I love it but will hold off on a name as I now believe there is more to come from the transfer window.

Cesc's agent said so, so it must be true!

REB

Post by REB »

take the point bout the spuds colour ,, think ive bout every bloody shirt since the green and blue one in the early 80,s,, it will upset them fuckers more when there offspring want the new white shirt wit the cannon instead of the chicken,, im buyin it cos i do like it thou

All_Arsenal_1886

Post by All_Arsenal_1886 »

I think its the best looking away shirt for some time :D looks good troble is we wont be wearing it much next season

Cesc is God

Post by Cesc is God »

I'm definitely going to get it on Thursday up at AG

Going to get Austria 07 on the back ready for my trip to Bad Watersdoorf (sp). Cant wait!

Chopper

Re: white strip

Post by Chopper »

rebel gooner wrote:new strip out soon ,, know its old news but how many of ye r goin 2 buyit,, i like it must admit,, will buy it and stick de silva on my back
I have every faith in our new goalmachine, but putting a new signings name on the back of your shirt is just tempting fate!

REB

Post by REB »

thats true chopper,, hav henry on my home shirt,, wont be wearin that again,, goin 2 put rocky 7 on the new 1,, outside of liam brady rocky was always the gooner 4 me