white strip

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Chopper

Post by Chopper »

Better blue than white any day.

Ah Nelson what a player....in the Buenos Aires nightclubs!

green gooner

Post by green gooner »

sorry folks but that 3rd shirt does not do it for me at all :roll:

So I will happily buy the white bad boy :lol:

See you all at the 'grove in your silly hooped rugby shirts :wink:

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

Im not buying the 3rd shirt for me!

Im getting it for the missus!

The hoops will make her norks look bigger! :lol:

REB

Post by REB »

hav 2 agree wit green gooner.. that red and blue shirt is so a rugby shirt,, if we hav 2 hav a 3rd strip then surly red is not the way 2 go.. where gettin like the wankers up the road wit there 3 new strips in which there wearin 1 for just 1 match,,muppets,, still goin 2 get the white 1 and dont giv a crap wat people think.. any way it will upset the spuds more when they see people wearin white

Eboue Can't Defend

Post by Eboue Can't Defend »

gus ceasar is a legend wrote:Im not buying the 3rd shirt for me!

Im getting it for the missus!

The hoops will make her norks look bigger! :lol:
Can think of no better reason to want to go out and buy one!! :D Maybe the club should consider using that slogan in a marketing campaign!! :wink: :lol:

gus ceasar is a legend

May I suggest a gallery of Readers Wives before and after shots! Lets see the difference the hooped 3rd strip brings to your ladies chesticles!

Or am I just a pervert? :lol:

Eboue Can't Defend

Post by Eboue Can't Defend »

gus ceasar is a legend wrote:May I suggest a gallery of Readers Wives before and after shots! Lets see the difference the hooped 3rd strip brings to your ladies chesticles!

Or am I just a pervert? :lol:
Nothing pervey about wanting to see women with their kit off, and then on, and hopefully off again!! :wink: I'm up for it - or I will be once I see the photos!! :lol: :wink:

Yeah, I know it's my 200th post and I was going to save it for a really important point. Then I thought to myself, if talking about tits isn't an important point - or two, as the case may be :wink: - well, what the hell is? :lol:

gus ceasar is a legend

I suppose you want some kinda congrats now dont you! Well done! Not since Taggart did his book has 200 pages of drivel been scrawled so quickly!

Right thats it then! Who so we approach for this hooped shirted mammory gallery?

Anyone know a QPR fan into this kinda thing?

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

Well if your gonna mark your 200th talking about tits then I don't see why I shouldn't too!

Readers wives? Given some of the comments from you lot there must be some real nutcases amongst them for putting up with you.

Lets start a players wives section first. Not really familiar with many of them except Theo's and TH's although she'd now be in an ex wives section...which must be a dangerous other subject entirely!

Disappointed there was no follow up to gooner girl though.

DB10GOONER

200!

Post by DB10GOONER »

Congrats to both ECD and Chops on joining the Double Centurions!! 8)

green gooner

Post by green gooner »

Congrats to Gus on "pointing out" the real value of the hooped shirt!!! Look forward to seeing your lady down at the 'grove in her rugby shirt then!!!

Birds who "support" Celtic must need implants as I never noticed it did anything for them.....

Cesc is God

Post by Cesc is God »

I am sadly getting the white shirt tomorrow. I know it is white but it doesnt look like Tottenham - more like Fulham

stats

Post by stats »

Does Theo making a appearance at the Armoury want u 2 buy the shirt or leave it still (which i guess most of u's will do nt me though)
I want 2 meet Theo tomorrow but i don't c the need 2 waste £40 on a shirt which i ain't going 2 wear (even though i collect signed items etc) so i simply will go at half eight in the morning 2 ask whether i can gt a photograph of him signed which i gt as well 4 Lauren, Cesc, Kenny, Charlie G, Perry, Julio, Gilberto & Johan last year