Da Silva stat

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
ganpati23

Da Silva stat

Post by ganpati23 »

On SSN, Slaven Bilic said that not only was EDS the top scorer in the Croatian league last year, he also topped the assist chart.

This could be very good for us. Not only can he be the fox in the box we've been missing, but he can also make them and fit in with our flowing, passing game. And he can head the ball for a plan B, and take pens.

Can he take free kicks? We've got RVP, but we could do with someone else to give us another option now Titi's gone.

Personally, I would be happy if we got JAR back, now. We need a left winger. He was great at the end of the unbeaten run. Scored 6 in 6 at the start of the season, just like Titi. After the Arragones comment, Titi got f*cked off with him, and his form dropped. Now he's gone, maybe JAR would come back? An out and out winger who can score goals is what we need.

EDS got 34 in 32 league games, but got 47 in total in club football, including 6 in Europe. If we get JAR back, I'll be happy to start the season with that, though a Wenger super-youngster or two, in the style of Denilson or Vela, would be good. Preferably a winger, as we've got world-class youngsters in every other position.

Maybe EDS can play on the left in a 4-5-1, with Rosicky in the centre, a la OT last season? Would be good, but as I say, I just want JAR back and a top-drawer youngster now.

GANPATI bless

JAI SHREE GANESH

T.S

Re: Da Silva stat

Post by T.S »

ganpati23 wrote:
GANPATI bless

JAI SHREE GANESH
Eh?

And what's this about wanting JAR (I assume you're talking about Jose Antonio Rubbish) back? Didn't you hear his name? He's rubbish!

All_Arsenal_1886

Post by All_Arsenal_1886 »

Yeah been reading stats and stories on Da Silva all day he sounds like a good buy by the sound of things, good goal scorer, loads of assists etc etc. i really hope he has a good first season tho because we ave seen what happens after a bad first season