Chopper makes Top 10

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Chopper

Chopper makes Top 10

Post by Chopper »

Well with everyone congratulating themselves I didn't realise I'd made it into the legendary top 10.

Thought DB10 would have let me know!

I'll be holding a 'Congratulations to me bash' at the rocket before the man city game (won't be able to make fulham). Feel free to come and buy me beer (one for every post preferably!)

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

I shall be chasing you hard (oo err) and intend to be there myself!

Ive just got my ton in just over a week so full steam ahead!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

Thanks gus.

I don't want you steaming anywhere hard where i am! Already got ECD up my arse it seems.

One week and your already settling into the innuendo.

Won't be long for another punny post and then you can show everyone your credentials!

T.S

Post by T.S »

Congratulations Chops. Not too sure about the whole self gratification thing, but I can live with it.

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

Now Im starting to worry! My missus swears this place has a hidden agenda anyway!

Dont you worry chopper theres plenty innuendo to come! We havnt even had time to start on the spuds new signings yet!

Someone called Bent and a 17 year old Welsh boy! Lillywhites indeed! :lol:

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

Yep, Bent AND Keane up front.

Their making the jokes up for us!

Eboue Can't Defend

Post by Eboue Can't Defend »

Chopper wrote:...Already got ECD up my arse it seems.
Can I totally refute the above suggestion! :roll: I think you may be confusing me with someone else on the forum with the intitals T.S.!! :wink: Apparently he is into that Brokeback Mountain gig! :wink: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Re: Chopper makes Top 10

Post by DB10GOONER »

Chopper wrote:Well with everyone congratulating themselves I didn't realise I'd made it into the legendary top 10.

Thought DB10 would have let me know!

I'll be holding a 'Congratulations to me bash' at the rocket before the man city game (won't be able to make fulham). Feel free to come and buy me beer (one for every post preferably!)
Belated congrats Chops! 8) Sorry I didn't spot that one. :?