O CRAP HE'S NUMBER 9

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
All_Arsenal_1886

Post by All_Arsenal_1886 »

:lol: hmmmm reyes number 14 shirt :lol:

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

Well if he stays it wouldn't surprise me.

I'd give him any number he wants if it means he lives up to the money we paid for him and doesn't turn into le sulk 2.

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

Fuck him!

Give him number 3 which is approx the age he acts!

If he wants to wear an Arsenal shirt again he should have to go to the shop and pay 40 quid like the rest of us!

All_Arsenal_1886

gus ceasar is a legend wrote:Fuck him!

If he wants to wear an Arsenal shirt again he should have to go to the shop and pay 40 quid like the rest of us!
I take it your not a fan or Reyes :lol:

stats

Post by stats »

gus ceasar is a legend wrote:Fuck him!

Correct my son

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

gus ceasar is a legend wrote:

Totally agree.

Willing to give him a second chance but won't be disappointed if he goes as long as we get a decent fee for him.

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

He doesn't want to play for us simple!

Fine then Jose toddle off back to mamma's paella!

He had is chance and didnt fancy it!

The chance I wouild have died for!

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

You and everyone on here!

JakeN13

Post by JakeN13 »

Watched the unbeaten dvd (season review 03/04) the other day & Reyes gives an interview that just seem crazy now. He goes on & on about how he adores (yes adores) English football :roll:

JakeN13

Post by JakeN13 »

Watched the unbeaten dvd (season review 03/04) the other day & Reyes gives an interview that just seem crazy now. He goes on & on about how he adores (yes adores) English football :roll:

Cesc is God

Post by Cesc is God »

He'll be fine. Look at him on Youtube, he looks like a real goalscorer

augie

Post by augie »

8) Gus you are being unbelieveably harsh on reyes. Yes he had homesick problems while he was with us but I think most Gooners will agree that henry played a huge part in driving him out. I watched him pass a ball to henry in 1 game that was literally 2 yeards away from henry and henry bollocked him over it and later in the same match cygan(bless him) tried to pass henry a ball and it sailed over henrys head and into the stand as henry applauded cygan for his efforts. This crap started long before the aragones spat and was probably at the heart of aragones comments to jose in the 1st place. Henry behaved like a total *word censored* with reyes and I personally would welcome jose back and give him that 2nd chance. You cannot deny that we have missed big time his energy and drive on the left side and again with his skill, pace and age he fits right into wengers Dream Team 3 mould. Lets not cut off our nose to spite our face here gus

daz10_uk

Post by daz10_uk »

gus ceasar is a legend wrote:He doesn't want to play for us simple!

Fine then Jose toddle off back to mamma's paella!

He had is chance and didnt fancy it!

The chance I wouild have died for!
Well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All_Arsenal_1886

Bring back Reyes give him 1 more season, plus he scored some crackin goals agaist Chelski we could need them this season :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Back to the original gist of this thread; the so called "curse" of our No 9 shirt. :wink:

Will everybody please stop listing the Merse as someone that "suffered" in this shirt? To lump a Gunners legend in with glass ankle jeffers, Suker and the fat mosquito (or Beast as he was hilariously known) is an insult to the man.

Merse was very successful with us and only took on the 9 shirt when DB10 (the real one - not me :lol: ) joined because the Dennis wanted the 10 which was Merse's number.

Merse was sold before anyone could say he "failed" in the 9. This is a midfielder that scored 99 goals for us. Personally I believe he got the ton because the w*nkers on the disputed goals panel took one off him that should have gone onto his tally.

Merse is a proper legend. 8)

Talks a bit of shite nowadays though... :wink: