Favourite Piece of Arsenal Memrobilia?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
bristolmaxwell

Post by bristolmaxwell »

I have a signed shirt with Marvellous Marvin (Hagler) Mad Frankie Fraser Johnny H stacey - signed at Repton Boys club charity night just before the 98 cup final :D

neamman

Best Memorabilia??

Post by neamman »

I went through a phase of collecting player shirts a couple of years back so I have quite a few. I have Tony Adams match worn that was torn in a game, several other players including Bergkamp and TH14..but which is my most treasured?? Actually the blue Dreamcast away which I have in XXL and long sleeve which is rare. I love this away shirt but the down side it was a Chris Wreh shirt prepared for a CL game but never used. My other favourite shirt is a Gio Van Bronkhurst Rangers match worn shirt.

Chunky The Gooner

Post by Chunky The Gooner »

Ive still got all my gooner kits from about 1983 , shorts and socks too ! I got the 3rd yellow strip that they never released . Also got a good collection of signed player photographs in the days they actually stopped and did autographs before ebay came along and fucked it all up !!