SONG DAY AT EMIRATES

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
stearmaster

SONG DAY AT EMIRATES

Post by stearmaster »

On thursday the 5th july (2morro) So no choice but to sing so to all thos fogeys out there who say sit down, for 1 night only u cant all STFU.

i will be there and hopefully you all will be 2, for more infomation, go to arsenal.com.

RED ARMY!!!!

daz10_uk

Re: SONG DAY AT EMIRATES

Post by daz10_uk »

stearmaster wrote:On thursday the 5th july (2morro) So no choice but to sing so to all thos fogeys out there who say sit down, for 1 night only u cant all STFU.

What does this mean???????????

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Hmmmm...

I hope it works out but does anyone else get the feeling that this could end up being very very embarrassing in a half empty stadium kind of way? :?

But then, I can be a negative cynical crunt at times... :wink:

U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

STFU Means shut the feck up for anyone not in the know. also the UAE is a bit far to go just for a singsong, couldn't we do it at the grove instead?

Galasso

Post by Galasso »

stearmaster

I initially thought that this was a belated tribute to our glorious midfield general Alex, ala Highbury’s themed days. Shame, as I think we missed a trick.

On Song day at Emirates, fans will turn up to the stadium in the usual fashion. But once inside, they will wander around aimlessly for 45 minutes like a drunk 5 year old and randomly bump into their fellow fans. They will then leave the stadium at half-time to complete the festivities at the Valley in Charlton.

All proceeds from the day will be donated to Charlton Athletic Football Club in their attempts to make every other Saturday at the Valley “Song Dayâ€

Eboue Can't Defend

Post by Eboue Can't Defend »

Galasso,

I know I keep saying it recently but, that was so funny!! You are wasted on here.

No - I really mean it. Whenever I read what you have posted on here, I KNOW you're wasted!!! :wink: :lol: