Trouble at spurs

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gooner Jim

Trouble at spurs

Post by Gooner Jim »

When we came out after full time they were waiting theyre, spitting and throwing shit at some of our fans. One massive bloke tryed to start a fight with me. The dirty yiddo wouldnt let us go through but after a bit I just pushed our way through. It was like a sea of danny dyers :roll: Did anyone on here get any trouble with them?
maybe its because.......................................................................
WE WON THE LEAGUE, (WE WON THE LEAGUE), AT SHITE HART LANE!!!!!

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

I'll see.

Probs be a million vids on youtube soon.

Ted B

Post by Ted B »

Until they can acheive this, at our place, :finger:

Number 5

Re: Trouble at spurs

Post by Number 5 »

Gooner Jim wrote:When we came out after full time they were waiting theyre, spitting and throwing shit at some of our fans. One massive bloke tryed to start a fight with me. The dirty yiddo wouldnt let us go through but after a bit I just pushed our way through. It was like a sea of danny dyers :roll: Did anyone on here get any trouble with them?
maybe its because.......................................................................
It couldn't have been a sea of Danny Dyers. You should have been able to laugh your way through that.

Throwing shit? They sound like monkeys! Or is that a bit racist? Perhaps not I didn't call them African Monkeys innit?

MM99

Post by MM99 »

SWLGooner wrote:I'll see.

Probs be a million vids on youtube soon.
with them **** *word censored* claiming a 'result' :roll:

Gooner Jim

Re: Trouble at spurs

Post by Gooner Jim »

Number 5 wrote:
Gooner Jim wrote:When we came out after full time they were waiting theyre, spitting and throwing shit at some of our fans. One massive bloke tryed to start a fight with me. The dirty yiddo wouldnt let us go through but after a bit I just pushed our way through. It was like a sea of danny dyers :roll: Did anyone on here get any trouble with them?
It couldn't have been a sea of Danny Dyers. You should have been able to laugh your way through that.

Throwing shit? They sound like monkeys! Or is that a bit racist? Perhaps not I didn't call them African Monkeys innit?
As a cracker Im not in the best position to judge weither or not thats racist. One thing im sure on though, Yidds are scum

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

Felt sorry for the kids in the crowd wearing colours.

Bound to have of clumped by those big hard Heeb *word censored*!

:awnker:

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

gus ceasar is a legend wrote:Felt sorry for the kids in the crowd wearing colours.

Bound to have of clumped by those big hard Heeb c**ts!

Saw more wearing colours than I would have expected.
Were you wearing colours Jim?

Basil is a Gooner

Post by Basil is a Gooner »

I know you are all fired up after the game, but can you not use the Y word please goonerjim?

U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

they are such utter scum, spitting and throwing stuff at kids. when they went to valencia and got beaten up by the spanish coppers it was the hardest i've laughed in ages. i can't wait for them to be drawn against a turkish or croatian team and find out what real hooliganism is like, i hope they all get stabbed.

GoonerJim

Post by GoonerJim »

gus ceasar is a legend wrote:Felt sorry for the kids in the crowd wearing colours.

Bound to have of clumped by those big hard Heeb c**ts!

Mores the fool them for wearing colours.

SamiS

Post by SamiS »

was with my 2 mates wearing full blown colours we left after the whistle and quickly turned right and then right again and quickly blended in with the spurs lot... we covered up colours well but they could still be seem and i found no trouble.

also WHL has shit atmosphere from tottenham - not what my freinds tell me all the time - i expected more.

JMascis666

Post by JMascis666 »

Why do they have a firm ? What is this 1976 ?

shimmy21

Post by shimmy21 »

my dad got home alright but he said the police had a divide but one big bald scummer got through and thumped an Arsenal fan. The police just stood and did nothing... :awnker:

tinpot lane

Post by tinpot lane »

See their super-firm was out it large numbers :lol: