FOR THE DADS ON HERE

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
REB

FOR THE DADS ON HERE

Post by REB »

do your kids support the arsenal, i have a 10 year who doesnt really care and only seems to hope arsenal win so i will be in a good mood which means more money for her, saying that she will be at her first game in 3 weeks time so im hoping she will get more into it,

just taught my 2 year old to say after i say

what do we think of tottnum

she says

there shit 8)

didnt go down well with some :lol:

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Re: FOR THE DADS ON HERE

Post by franksav63 »

REBEL GOONER wrote:do your kids support the arsenal, i have a 10 year who doesnt really care and only seems to hope arsenal win so i will be in a good mood which means more money for her, saying that she will be at her first game in 3 weeks time so im hoping she will get more into it,

she says

there shit
8)

Brilliant,

No.... I'm gutted my 18 year old (I think I've posted this before) supports Chelski, despite, having him in the Junior Gunners, buying the Arsenal shirts etc etc....

Now have a new(ish) born boy (9 mths) and he recognises the Arsenal badge, (not quite saying Arsenal yet) but when I say to him ''Where's Arsenal'' his eyes avert to our badge and he puts his hand upon it.... He also watches the football on the t.v.... He's great.... :lol:

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

REB

Post by REB »

long may it continue with the lad frank,, yeah i forgot about your son the chav thread sorry :oops: :lol:

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

REBEL GOONER wrote:long may it continue with the lad frank,, yeah i forgot about your son the chav thread sorry :oops: :lol:
RG, no worries, I think it was a month or so back, so it's pretty much long gone now mate.....

:barscarf:

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

REBEL GOONER wrote:do your kids support the arsenal, i have a 10 year who doesnt really care and only seems to hope arsenal win so i will be in a good mood which means more money for her, saying that she will be at her first game in 3 weeks time so im hoping she will get more into it,

she says

there shit 8)

She should say their fu**ing shit :lol:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I've taken my 8 year old son over twice already, thats him on my avatar when he was 5 at the charlton game in final season at highbury, so when he grows up he can impress his Arsenal mates by telling them he has been to thof.

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Chippy jnr flirted with manure when he was about 6 cos everyone at school seemed to like them, but now a staunch gooner. :barscarf: :barscarf:

JMascis666

Post by JMascis666 »

Don't an actual Dad myself, but my mates lad is coming up to 8, I've been buying shirts and the like since his 2nd birthday, he had a little spell when the kids in the playground were trying to get to turn to Chelski or Man Ure.

But the whole Arsenal thing as stuck with him now and he will be attending his first game against Boro at the end of April.

Hopefully that will be the final piece of the jigsaw and we will be snared for life !

barnfield88

Post by barnfield88 »

she says

there shit 8)

got my little sister doin the same...didnt go down well with my mum (not the shit bit, the saying tottenham bit)

augie

Post by augie »

My eldest (6yrs old) is big into The Arsenal and has been over twice to see them so far and has complained frequently about missing out on a chance to go to a match for his birthday by having to go to eurodisney instead. After his last match to attend (v wigan - you know the eboue game :wink: :lol: ) he kept singing the "we hate tottnum" song the whole way home from the airport the following day. Every night at bedtime and just when I am turning off his bedroom light he starts asking me about when will rosicky be back - the crafty sod is thinking that if he starts talking about Arsenal the old man will forget about telling him to go asleep :lol:

Our youngest is kinda into Arsenal but he doesnt appear to be anywhere as interested in them or sport in general as much as his older bro :(

JMascis666

Post by JMascis666 »

The question on Rosicky is a very good one !

Cockerill's chin
Location: Found the transfer fund... in Bendtner/Diaby/Denilson's pockets

Post by Cockerill's chin »

My three girls have all been junior gooners. My 14month old lad has just got his Fabregas 4 away shirt and looks cute as hell. I would be gutted if peer/partner pressure saw them switching allegiance in the future.

I took my eldest girl (now 13) to Cardiff when we beat the chavs 2-0. She loved it although she started crying with the uproar when Parlour scored.

Sutch

Post by Sutch »

Bit different for me, but I seemed to have gotten half of my family to support The Gunners.

First my dad started supporting them in the mid '70s, and his love for Arsenal must've influenced my uncle, who has been a lifelong Gooner himself.

My brother supported Arsenal in the '90s but sort of went off of football and now hates the sport. Then I was born in '93 and by 06/07 I had got quite a few people watching the games with me, and it has carried on ever since.

Arsenal - in the blood. :barscarf:
Last edited by Sutch on Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

augie

Post by augie »

JMascis666 wrote:The question on Rosicky is a very good one !

How the fcuk do I know is generally the answer I give him :oops: Of course when theo and cesc were injured they were included in the questions too :lol: The sad thing for me is that he is well into playing fifa on both the wii and nintendo ds and has now decided that his old man is wrong when he says greedybayor is shit cos he scores loads of goals in his games :oops:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

My son is 5 he got his 1st arsenal shirt at 6 weeks old .have him supporting us and also have taught him to say he hates utd lpool chelsea.And for some reason he also hates wales :? have told him when he is older i will bring him to a game.But when he falls out with me he tells me he supports utd.