Spreadable butter

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
corkbarry wrote:F**k you Mac, i had my dinner only an hour ago and now i want a Beef Sandwich :lol: :oops:

When your buttering the bread dont use dairygold that says its softer and easier to spread because its not. :wink: :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Get over it mate youre not havng the beef sandwich now

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

flash gunner wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
corkbarry wrote:F**k you Mac, i had my dinner only an hour ago and now i want a Beef Sandwich :lol: :oops:

When your buttering the bread dont use dairygold that says its softer and easier to spread because its not. :wink: :wink:
No but i was going to have the beef sandwich earlier but because the butter wasnt softer and easier to spread it destroyed the last 2 slices of bread in the house and i just wanted to warn everybody about the perils of using butter thats supposed to be softer and easier to spread when its not. :roll: :roll:As an uncle of mine used to say when he was trying to explain something ARE YOU WITH ME. :banghead:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

No but i was going to have the beef sandwich earlier but because the butter wasnt softer and easier to spread it destroyed the last 2 slices of bread in the house and i just wanted to warn everybody about the perils of using butter thats supposed to be softer and easier to spread when its not. :roll: :roll:As an uncle of mine used to say when he was trying to explain something ARE YOU WITH ME. :banghead:
Stick to the Battered sausage and bun burger mate much easier :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

flash gunner wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

Dont get me started on that not enough salt and vinegar on them.But thats a thread for another day in the basement. :lol: :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

Dont get me started on that not enough salt and vinegar on them.But thats a thread for another day in the basement. :lol: :lol:
:coffeespit:

Miserable bastard :wink: :lol:

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

Blimey McD.... Have you just got butter for food in your household? Let's see if I've got this correct:-

2 slices of bread (wrecked,now in bin)
Possibly some beef slices
No salt or vinegar
1 tub of non-spreadable butter

Have I got it about right?

:lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

franksav63 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
flash gunner wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: Get over it mate youre not havng the beef sandwich now

Blimey McD.... Have you just got butter for food in your household? Let's see if I've got this correct:-

No salt or vinegar

Not quite frank i ate the beef without the bread. 8) And there was salt and vinegar on the chips but not enough.

franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
franksav63 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote: No but i was going to have the beef sandwich earlier but because the butter wasnt softer and easier to spread it destroyed the last 2 slices of bread in the house and i just wanted to warn everybody about the perils of using butter thats supposed to be softer and easier to spread when its not. :roll: :roll:As an uncle of mine used to say when he was trying to explain something ARE YOU WITH ME. :banghead:

No salt or vinegar

Not quite frank i ate the beef without the bread. 8) And there was salt and vinegar on the chips but not enough.
But you must have salt and vinegar in the cupboard... surely..??? :shock:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

franksav63 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
franksav63 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
flash gunner wrote: Stick to the Battered sausage and bun burger mate much easier :lol:

No salt or vinegar

Yeah but its not the same. The takeaway make their own vinegar and its the best in the world.Plus the wife wasnt here to put the salt and vinegar on my chips i had sent her out to work so we could afford butter thats supposed to be soft and easier to spread when in fact it wasnt softer and easier to spread. :wink:

franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
franksav63 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
franksav63 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

No salt or vinegar

Yeah but its not the same. The takeaway make their own vinegar and its the best in the world.Plus the wife wasnt here to put the salt and vinegar on my chips i had sent her out to work so we could afford butter thats supposed to be soft and easier to spread when in fact it wasnt softer and easier to spread. :wink:
:coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Just to give you an update on the butter situation.I went to the supermarket and bought butter that is softer and easier to spread than the butter i had yesterday that wasnt softer and easier to spread even though it said on the packaging that it was softer and easier to spread.So the crisis is over. :barscarf: :We can all sleep easier tonight.

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

This thread was so riveting that i was awake all night writing a screenplay for what will surely be the most award winning film of 2010 :barscarf:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Regarding the butter dilemma, I think you have 2 options...

A) warm the butter in the microwave for a few seconds so it melts a little, therefore making it SOFT AND SPREADABLE...

or B) Buy fucking margarine like the rest of us ya picky bastard! :roll: :wink: :lol:

franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

mcdowell42 wrote:Just to give you an update on the butter situation.I went to the supermarket and bought butter that is softer and easier to spread than the butter i had yesterday that wasnt softer and easier to spread even though it said on the packaging that it was softer and easier to spread.So the crisis is over. :barscarf: :We can all sleep easier tonight.
Hooray... :lol: :lol: :lol:

franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

g88ner wrote:Regarding the butter dilemma, I think you have 2 options...

A) warm the butter in the microwave for a few seconds so it melts a little, therefore making it SOFT AND SPREADABLE...

or B) Buy fucking margarine like the rest of us ya picky bastard! :roll: :wink: :lol:
Already mentioned that g88ner on page 1.... :lol: