ONLINE GOONER - THE MOVIE!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
pixie

Post by pixie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
pixie wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Basil is a Gooner wrote:And I wonder who made this thread a "sticky" DB10........ :roll: :shock:
Er... wasn't me - haven't been on here for two days... them fucking Zydol are strong!! :-P

Just got the idea watching the Ronaldo version the other night - it was hilarious - and thought with all the shit flying on the Gooner it had to be done. Glad you all liked it.

Who did make this a sticky anyway?
Ronaldo version? Which one? and do you have the link?/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RsQg1dnwiY
Lol, I saw that one but it is dated June 2008 :?
Thought there may have been a more recent one.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

pixie wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
pixie wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Basil is a Gooner wrote:And I wonder who made this thread a "sticky" DB10........ :roll: :shock:
Er... wasn't me - haven't been on here for two days... them fucking Zydol are strong!! :-P

Just got the idea watching the Ronaldo version the other night - it was hilarious - and thought with all the shit flying on the Gooner it had to be done. Glad you all liked it.

Who did make this a sticky anyway?
Ronaldo version? Which one? and do you have the link?/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RsQg1dnwiY
Lol, I saw that one but it is dated June 2008 :?
Thought there may have been a more recent one.
nope - that's the one I saw. I don't spend much time on the net outside of this forum so I tend to only see these things if someone emails me a link or they pop up on here.

gooner.ed
Site Admin

Post by gooner.ed »

only just seen this and i was waiting for the moment i was labeled.

the irony of it all is that amongst my awayday pals, i am known as 'the fuhrer' due to my orders about directions from the back seat of the motor.

and people say this forum isn't as much fun as it used to be in the early days...

Basil is a Gooner

Post by Basil is a Gooner »

gooner.ed wrote:only just seen this and i cannot believe you have abused your mod powers in this way DB10. :gooner_ed: Consider yourself warned that any further behaviour like this will receive a :redcard: as you need to follow the directions that I have given you.

Its no wonder that people say this forum isn't as much fun as it used to be in the early days... :roll:

Now :gettowork:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

It was I and not DB10 that did it, Basil. 8) :wink:

REB

Post by REB »

I Hate Hleb wrote:
It was I and not DB10 that did it, Basil. 8) :wink:
nazi :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

gooner.ed wrote:only just seen this and i was waiting for the moment i was labeled.

the irony of it all is that amongst my awayday pals, i am known as 'the fuhrer' due to my orders about directions from the back seat of the motor.

and people say this forum isn't as much fun as it used to be in the early days...
Should that be "labeled" or "libeled" Kev!! :lol:

Actually I wasn't sure how you'd take it being compared (tongue in cheek of course) with you know who, so I'm glad you're not offended.

Mein Fuhrer! :wink:

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

I would like to see some genius db10 do aHitler video of an Arsenal Board meeting.

Martin Hayes

Post by Martin Hayes »

This is a documentary, isn't it?

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

I was secretly hoping for a mention (can i have one in the sequel???) but that's great stuff.
One question:

And is it just me or is Ryan Giggs making a cameo as BB??

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SWLGooner wrote:I was secretly hoping for a mention (can i have one in the sequel???) but that's great stuff.
One question:

And is it just me or is Ryan Giggs making a cameo as BB??
:lol: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

corkbarry wrote:I would like to see some genius db10 do aHitler video of an Arsenal Board meeting.
I think that could be funny, Barry. I'll have a pop at it this week...

To all those that didn't get a mention - there is just too many regulars on here now to mention you all, so I just kept it to the mods and our two prodigal sons!

Chunky The Gooner

Post by Chunky The Gooner »

Fucking brilliant DB10 !!!

When the fat bloke showed up on screen I thought " oh here we go!" but you was very kind!! Maybe you are still after a place in the Chunky's All Star team for the Mackems game! :lol:

Exiled-Gooner

Post by Exiled-Gooner »

maybe the sequel could be in ''porridge''and use mrgnu as lukewarm and gooner ed as mr mackay?just a thought?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Chunky The Gooner wrote:Fucking brilliant DB10 !!!

When the fat bloke showed up on screen I thought " oh here we go!" but you was very kind!! Maybe you are still after a place in the Chunky's All Star team for the Mackems game! :lol:
Ha! I was tempted gaffer - but I really want to play in that game!!

:wink: